Mauro Camoranesi (9 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:D

Well considering Milan's weak team I highly doubt they'd let him go seeing they still have old guard; Ambrosini, Gatusso and Pirlo.
Well Camoranesi anyways would probably play in the midfield trio, he'd sit on the bench if he had to fight with Ronaldinho, Pato, Huntelaar, Borriello and the young guns for a place in team, goalkeeper and attack are pretty solid for them.
But fuck them if they want to get rid of Kaladze, he's injury prone, mistakes prone and slower than Legro.

Dec 31, 2008
goal
The agent of Juventus midfielder Mauro Camoranesi claims the player would welcome a move to Serie A rivals Milan.
"Obviously it would be a welcome destination, but since no one at the Rossoneri have gotten in touch with me I can only believe it's journalistic indescretions. But then in football, you never know, it could become an increasingly feasible reality."

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Am I the only one thinking Camo is being undervalued?
2 years ago he was great
last season he was playing out of position in a unsuited formation and even sucked less than the rest of the team
Why cant he be usefull if not as a starter then as a sub+he could provide creativity which Pepe certainly cant

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don't think so Orgut. He has been maimed by injuries the past two seasons and he's on the wrong side of 30. Plus his performances have been leaving much to be desired.
Injuries yes
His performances?! I have watched most if not all of our games and I didnt see him play that bad
I agree that he is not the Camoranesi that has been 3 years ago but put aside the last season which was a nightmare and he is not that bad
He is certainly better at his position than Kaladze at his
+given our wings selection he might be useful

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
2 years ago he was great
last season he was playing out of position in a unsuited formation and even sucked less than the rest of the team
Why cant he be usefull if not as a starter then as a sub+he could provide creativity which Pepe certainly cant
I know exactly what you're saying but given the past few seasons and accumulating injuries, his appraisal worth is as high as it gets now. Its a shame that potential is not worth as much when you're an older player compared to a younger talent

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
please mr. mauro german camercenarynesi go somewhere where you can sit somewhere else on the bench and earn money.... i'd do a straight swap with flamini any day (if the wages of flamini don't exceed mauros)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
2 years ago he was great
I don't doubt his abilities.. If he is fit, I still believe in him. But the problem is that he has missed maybe more than 2 full seasons in the past 3. And when he plays he is prone to get a red card.

I love Mauro. He is one of my favorite Juve players of the 2000s.. If the Med staff and coach think he can be fit for the season HE SHOULD STAY. Otherwise its up to him.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Camo stats in all competitions the past 2 years
2008/09
26 appearances
2goals
3assists
7yellow cards
2red cards

2009//10
33 appearances
4goals
3assists
8yellow cards

just posting some stats.he's still a valuable asset here imo.just look at our current wingers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)