Mauro Camoranesi (12 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
There is no proof they were forced to stay. I see it's a becoming a myth like 'Moggi locked Paparesta'.

If they really wanted to leave nobody could stop them.
like dzeko could leave and nobody can stop him ? you know what a contract means, don't you ?

since nobody would ever have thought that juve would be relegated none of the players had a clause that says "this contract is only valid in serie a", so the contracts did bind the players.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's MONDAY! Leaving today? Maybe.

We'll get around 1mln euros for him. As for Grosso, we'd be willing to accept the offer but it's still a big question mark if there's any interest in him. If there is one, we'll be getting around 1.5 euros

As for Poulsen, he's very close to Pool. 5-6mln euros

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
It's MONDAY! Leaving today? Maybe.

We'll get around 1mln euros for him. As for Grosso, we'd be willing to accept the offer but it's still a big question mark if there's any interest in him. If there is one, we'll be getting around 1.5 euros

As for Poulsen, he's very close to Pool. 5-6mln euros
we are paying him 800 000 to leave and get no money on his transfer
:confused:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He played Seria B with Juve. At that time, where could have we found someone like Camo to play with us in Seria B? And yes we did need him, He had a big impact.
Camo is a legend and im thankful he's a Juventino. Its a shame how some people forget the good he has done.
Sometimes you have to cut your loses and let go. No one has forgotten what he has done.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
what a legend ...

http://www.calcioblog.it/post/1281/mauro-camoranesi-niente-b-voglio-linter

he really deserves all this cocksucking of the fans here

P.S.: other sources claim that deschamps was the one who did give his veto regarding the transfer of camo
Wait, let me get it straight.....You quoted a blog where quotes without source are given how Camo's agent back in 2006 said that Camoranesi would like to play for Inter instead of staying in serie B and where they titled the article "I like Inter, not serie B" even though Camoranesi isn't even quoted saying anything?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
it is difficult enough to come up with articles from back then and i do remember that even back then there was no doubt that camo wanted to be out... that was the pre-goal.com era iirc :p

if you have the energy to search for better articles, please go on.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
it is difficult enough to come up with articles from back then and i do remember that even back then there was no doubt that camo wanted to be out... that was the pre-goal.com era iirc :p

if you have the energy to search for better articles, please go on.
It's a well known fact that Camoranesi, Trezeguet and Zebina preferred to leave instead of playing in serie B. The problem was partly in the club's demand from the players to take a pay cut.
Just that Camoranesi was talking too much shit about Inter and that makes that blog article much less reliable.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
but thats what they are supposed to say to the media, isn't it ?

on one hand the media likes such trashtalk and will provoke this by targeted questions and on the other hand it would not be the first time that a switch would be made nonetheless.

even though the fans like this trashtalking about the rivals too i think it's a sign of lack of class saying such words ("crap their pants") because its exactly what a bad winner is like ... big mouth when winning and keeping quiet when losing

and i think a similar situation was when stankovic was allegedly on the brink of a move to us

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Camoranesi is a great player. When he is in the right mentality and form, he is one of the best right wings you will ever see.
What I respect about Camo alot, is he has been really quiet about all the fuss around him during the past year or so. I don't mind him leaving if its his wish. Every player has the right to choose his path. But this doesn't change the fact that he fought hard for our team for many years but if it wasn't for injuries in the past few seasons we would have seen much more of him.

A very influential player..

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
yeah, Red's right ... just because he was a very skilled winger does faint peoples picture of him. would he be someone we bought post-2007/2008 everybody would have already opened hate-threads because of the lacklustre performances

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)