Mauro Camoranesi (6 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Zebina,Camo,Sali and Grosso all want to stay and sit in the stands earning millions.
Put yourself in their shoes. WE gave them their contracts, which makes it OUR "fault".

We should just send a guy like Grosso to train with the Primavera the entire season. Maybe he'll change his idea come January, maybe not.

There all Mercenarys. I do hope the Ultras give them hell this year.
I do hope the ultras behave this year, for a change. Contrary to costing us hundreds of thousands in damages & fines.

Oh, and Nick, the ultras want Melo out asap as well. Chances are pretty high they'll boo him from the start as well. Just so you know why you're agreeing with them :D

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Put yourself in their shoes. WE gave them their contracts, which makes it OUR "fault".

We should just send a guy like Grosso to train with the Primavera the entire season. Maybe he'll change his idea come January, maybe not.

Yep but when they have chances to play regular football at other clubs and they just want to stay so they can do nothing, then it pisses me off.

I do hope the ultras behave this year, for a change. Contrary to costing us hundreds of thousands in damages & fines.

Oh, and Nick, the ultras want Melo out asap as well. Chances are pretty high they'll boo him from the start as well. Just so you know why you're agreeing with them :D
Certain things I'll side with them on. The Melo issue is retarded though.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Certain things I'll side with them on. The Melo issue is retarded though.
Just thought I'd point out that little fact :D

Personally, I won't do it myself but I can definitely understand why someone would call Zebina or Grosso a mercenary or a twat or whatever for not leaving & for draining our finances.

I could also understand why someone would call Melo those things though. So far, he hasn't been any more useful as those others mentioned, yet he's even (way more) expensive...

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Anyways pointless comparing Camo,Zebina,Grosso,Poulsen,Tiago,Sali to Melo.

Granted Melo may have been bad last year but he was still better than all those combined. I'll glady keep paying Melo for another year if he fails to do it then so be it and he refuses to move so he can sit on the bench but until then I'll keep faith unlike the above.

The above have all been given numerous years and still they dont supply anything.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
How can I discuss with you when you have Forza Poulsen in your signature?

It's clear you favour him, so its hard to have a rational discussion about it. :p

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The only reason I have him in my signature is because he's underrated and people don't appreciate what he did last season. I don't particularly love the guy, just don't get it when people don't give credit where its due.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
icεmαή;2606968 said:
The only reason I have him in my signature is because he's underrated and people don't appreciate what he did last season. I don't particularly love the guy, just don't get it when people don't give credit where its due.
Melo's underrated then.

He scored 3 goals for us 2 of them were decisive. Yet everyone wants Melo out and Poulsen to stay. Weird.

Melo offers everything that Poulsen offers and more.

When on form Melo does everything that Poulsen does alot better. I'd personally keep Poulsen and ship Sissoko off but still he's in no way anywhere near as good as Melo is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)