Mauro Camoranesi (15 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
olympiakos so far has signed 2 right winger,kevin mirallas and denis rommedahl...their sports director mentioned that it would be too much to sign another right winger(especially camo who is so expensive for a greek club)

so in my opinion camo wont join olympiakos.and yes,that makes me happy.

@eddie3 apo ellada man?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
olympiakos so far has signed 2 right winger,kevin mirallas and denis rommedahl...their sports director mentioned that it would be too much to sign another right winger(especially camo who is so expensive for a greek club)

so in my opinion camo wont join olympiakos.and yes,that makes me happy.

@eddie3 apo ellada man?
kevin mirallas is not a right winger. he can play as a SS or as a left winger.

although i heard too the interview of our director and he said that rommedahl will be the primary right winger and zairi would probably be the one who will play as a backup.

so camo is not coming. i wanted to see him here scoring 3 goals against paok and 2 goals against panathinaikos. anyway...

Apr 17, 2009
Not really. You have 30+ year olds on multi million salaries. His actual effectiveness and fitness isn't what it used to be. It's hard to offload players for such little fees when the clubs who would be in for the players will struggle to pay, or even match, their excessive wage demands.

I personally think that Camo and Trez will leave for free next year once their contracts expire.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
this is the problem of post 2006 juventus, they player of that era when we went to "B" got a pay rise to stay at the club, and after promotion we gave high wages to new player to attract them to sign to us. but in doing so we gave them prices well above their market value or a dream contract.
now when we want to sell some players on these contract the face the fact that they wont even get half of this wage in any other club, well except a few, so we are stuck with them

Apr 17, 2009
See I disagree. We should have cut Camo loose when he wanted to leave. Because he didn't want to stay when we went down. He wanted out just as fast as the other mercenaries.

The only difference is we forced him to stay.

So yeah, they got a nice little bumper pay rise when we got back up but the contracts were too long imo. The management had no view of the future and were only looking 2 feet in front of them at the time. Add in gross inexperience and you end up with 33, 34, 35 year olds on 4-5m a year.

Can't see any of them leaving until their contracts expire. I mean honestly, If I was on 4m~ a year in the place I've lived for the last 8 years I wouldn't be going to Greece anytime soon either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)