Mauro Camoranesi (5 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
:lol:
fair enough man.olympiakos and inter ar the clubs i hate the most,so it's obvious that i'm totally unhappy watching one of my favorite players wearing your jersey.

btw.we proved that we've got a better team beating you 3 times last season...twice in athens :claire:
firstly, you beat us 2 times not 3 and we beat you 1. anyway, we have proven that we have a better team than you all the years before, Seriously man, you are paok something like sampdoria...

Panathanaikos >>> Olympiakos
and the reason is??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
firstly, you beat us 2 times not 3 and we beat you 1. anyway, we have proven that we have a better team than you all the years before, Seriously man, you are paok something like sampdoria
once for the championship 0-1 in athens and twice during the play offs :shifty:

btw,you can compare ANY greek club with ANY italian one.paok is one of the strongest greek sides but this thread is about camoranesi and not about greek football.we can solve our disagreement in msn and not here.we are here to say goodbye to camo who apparently isn't going to join olympiakos because you turned your attention in denis rommedahl
:)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
The day Camo will leave ,i will pink away some tears! I'm proud to say i have his jersey when we played Lecce in 2007. Mauro you had some crazy thing but in my eyes youre always a Legend!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)