Mauro Camoranesi (6 Viewers)

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Never been a huge fan of Camo...he used to have decent talent, and could consistently provide perfect crosses into the box, and also beat defenders lacking pace and concentration...but his attitude has always been atrocious, and for the last two seasons, he has been progressively weaker, lazy, physically fragile. His lack of professionalism though, is what has always stopped me from calling him a legend, or a true great...and i am happy now, to see him moved out to pasture, as he is too expensive to pay for, and get nothing from in return. He did well for us. So good luck to him elsewhere...

i just hope that Marotta is going to have a conversation with Del Piero...explaining that the club's aims are to get back to the top, and a top team does not use a 35 year old as a starter in attack, so, Alex...its time for you to become our super sub.
He was already our Subersub last season..and he is staying with us until he is 40 :jvefan:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Here's for all the good memories you gave us Camo. The winning goal in the San Siro against the most disgusting club in the world, the goal against viola in our last Scudetto-winning season and last but not least your amazing goal against Feynord in the CL :beer:

Grazie Camo.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Grazie per tutti Camo, you'll be missed...i always liked the attitude, the skills, the magic and the pony tail :D. Another legend is going out...it is really very sad

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Possible destination, I think.
Both OLY and PAO have money and every now and then they make a transfer similar to this one when they buy a player who is becoming too old to play for a top team.
Also, Athens is a nice town to live in and Camo will fit there very well. Guaranteed football, CL, good money, good life.

If the offer is real I think he'll accept it and go there.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Possible destination, I think.
Both OLY and PAO have money and every now and then they make a transfer similar to this one when they buy a player who is becoming too old to play for a top team.
Also, Athens is a nice town to live in and Camo will fit there very well. Guaranteed football, CL, good money, good life.

If the offer is real I think he'll accept it and go there.
oh,God please nooo

one of my favourite players playing for panathinaikos or olympiakos???
:cry:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
i support olympiakos as well as juve and if camo comes here, it would be just perfect. panathinaikos have almost signed Sidney Govou. so they don't need another right winger. olympiakos need one new right winger to replace Luciano Galletti that is highly unlikely that he will be able to play football again due to health problems.

last year olympiakos signed olof and enzo. and now there are rumors for camo and trez. i wouyld be delighted if one of these two plays for olympiakos next year...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Camo used to be one of our best players. It was a mistake to keep him against his will as history has confirmed though. Therefore i will not call this an end of era, as it has practically ended some years ago...
Although there is nothing concrete yet, sending him away, i think its at his best interest to cash in for a last time, i wish him to find the ambition for playing football, he has been lacking those last years...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)