Mauro Camoranesi (67 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
My Fave player.. his injuries never helped but his hard work always paid either through countless assists or sending offs either way he bled for the shirt and only a true observant of the game could see that. A Legend.
Forza Camo! :frown: It really will be sad not seeing him, I still think having Camo around as a backup would have been useful rather than signing mediocre replacements. Ah well no revolution huh :depressed:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Never been a huge fan of Camo...he used to have decent talent, and could consistently provide perfect crosses into the box, and also beat defenders lacking pace and concentration...but his attitude has always been atrocious, and for the last two seasons, he has been progressively weaker, lazy, physically fragile. His lack of professionalism though, is what has always stopped me from calling him a legend, or a true great...and i am happy now, to see him moved out to pasture, as he is too expensive to pay for, and get nothing from in return. He did well for us. So good luck to him elsewhere...

i just hope that Marotta is going to have a conversation with Del Piero...explaining that the club's aims are to get back to the top, and a top team does not use a 35 year old as a starter in attack, so, Alex...its time for you to become our super sub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)