Mauro Camoranesi (25 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So he rejected River Plate.
He did?

If these talks about playing with wingers under Del Neri are true, then I'm guessing we will try to convince Mauro to stay.

I wonder if it's good or bad. There are so many possible scenarios.

1. We don't buy a top quality RW. We just buy a sub for Camo.
- Camo finds his motivation again and play a great season.
- Camo finds his motivation again, plays great, but gets his usual share of injuries and his sub plays on the right wing 50% of the matches or more.
- Camo plays bad. He and his sub are rotated.

2. We buy a top quality RW and Camo stays.
- Camo accpts the bench and helps whenever needed. He plays great when he gets a chance, fighting to convince the coach that he should be a starter.
- Camo doesn't accept the bench and starts creating problems by not trying at all when he plays.

And the question we've asked many times..... Will we try at all to buy a quality RW while Camo is still here and getting his high wages? If Camo is in good form and injury free, then we won't even need a new RW this year. But will he be injury free and will he find his motivation?

That's some fucked up situation.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He did?

If these talks about playing with wingers under Del Neri are true, then I'm guessing we will try to convince Mauro to stay.

I wonder if it's good or bad. There are so many possible scenarios.

1. We don't buy a top quality RW. We just buy a sub for Camo.
- Camo finds his motivation again and play a great season.
- Camo finds his motivation again, plays great, but gets his usual share of injuries and his sub plays on the right wing 50% of the matches or more.
- Camo plays bad. He and his sub are rotated.

2. We buy a top quality RW and Camo stays.
- Camo accpts the bench and helps whenever needed. He plays great when he gets a chance, fighting to convince the coach that he should be a starter.
- Camo doesn't accept the bench and starts creating problems by not trying at all when he plays.

And the question we've asked many times..... Will we try at all to buy a quality RW while Camo is still here and getting his high wages? If Camo is in good form and injury free, then we won't even need a new RW this year. But will he be injury free and will he find his motivation?

That's some fucked up situation.
Whether he tries or not shouldn't be the question. He can still be good for us on an average day. Injuries is what worries me.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Whether he tries or not shouldn't be the question. He can still be good for us on an average day. Injuries is what worries me.
Is that not the main question we should be asking?
Because this past season, he did not try & if he's planning on continuing like that he should be shown the door immediately.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This year no one really tried though except for a handful. Camo, when motivated by a good coach and a team that can win is more than enough to fullfill our Right side.

My problem with him isn't just his injuries its also his discipline. But put Camo into a team that can create and work with his magic then he is just fine.

The 4231 earlier this year with Gio-Diego-Camo comes to mind. It was incredible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)