Mauro Camoranesi (12 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Camoranesi exit certain[/FONT]
Tuesday 4 May, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Mauro Camoranesi will definitely leave Juventus this summer after eight years in Turin, according to his agent.

The 33-year-old Italy international will be part of an extensive clear out at the Stadio Olimpico as Juventus bid to rebuild their squad.

Speaking to calciomercato.it, Camoranesi's agent, Sergio Fortunato said: “The cycle at Juventus is finished.

“At the end of the season, I will meet Alessio Secco and we will try and reach an agreement to find an arrangement that will suit Mauro.

“For now, we are not speaking about teams. I will begin to move in the next 10 days when the season more less finishes everywhere in Europe to see if there is a solution for the good of Juventus and Mauro.

“We are talking about a player who will play at the World Cup. It's obvious that it will take a good team [to persuade him to leave], otherwise we will honour the contract with the Bianconeri,” he concluded.
[/FONT]

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i didn't even get over the exit of neddy and now its camo's and trez's time....
wow that would be pretty hard........
the biggest problem with him is that we are to dependend on his performances.... but he is always injured or out of form and that hurts us.....
i will never forget him or any of the old guard...
atleast some of the football players still got love for a club!! Thx camo for staying with us in serie B!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We all saw that coming. Is rare to see him playing nowadays.

But the guy is a hero for us. Lets say goodbye to him with respect.

Jul 28, 2002
A typical fiery winger, sometimes utter balls, sometimes utter genius. You have to take the rough with the Camo smooth.

Deserve a good send off.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
his form is most not certainly low...he's still quality when fully fit (which is very rare these days)
Stop lying to yourself yakhmed:cap:. When he is fit there are games where he does absolutely nothing but get us and him into foul trouble. That pisses me off more than his fitness problems. Add the two together plus his age and you have a major weak spot that needs addressed.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
his form is most not certainly low...he's still quality when fully fit (which is very rare these days)
Stop lying to yourself yakhmed:cap:. When he is fit there are games where he does absolutely nothing but get us and him into foul trouble. That pisses me off more than his fitness problems. Add the two together plus his age and you have a major weak spot that needs addressed.

Jul 28, 2002
On that note, remember against Arsenal 2006? Fiery little git isn't he. He is not as dangerous as he once was, but he could be a usefull squaddie.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
OKAY OKAY fiiiiiiiine...jeez! :p

I think Camo's been really angry with the stop-start kind of seasons he's been having, the pitch is where he really lets it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)