Mauro Camoranesi (73 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Camo going, Trez most likely aswell.

Buffon and Ale better be fucking staying a couple years more. :touched:
it comes in every team's life to change the old guard...slowly but surely...i'm very sad to see the statement of camo's agent but it's for him and juve's good...he will get more playing time where he will go...juve will seek a young replacement for the veteran who severed us so well. We'll never forget you Camo

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The timing of this makes sense, but it still feels wrong, I rather we keep him as squad player (with reduced wage), just feels odd not to have him here. Also I dont see how we will really upgrade on him, doubt we will sign some bonafide right winger.

you mean all retard tackles from behind, sending offs and work denials in the years he was here ? oh man, that gotta be at least 60 minutes of video then ...

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
And oh, is it too much to ask for that Hazard replaces him? Probably ;)
no one can replace Camo but Hazard is a great player i like him.. but i hope we can get some Argentinian crazy player with great technique and of course no one have the same hair cut as Camo...

:delpiero: CAMO

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
no one can replace Camo but Hazard is a great player i like him.. but i hope we can get some Argentinian crazy player with great technique and of course no one have the same hair cut as Camo...

:delpiero: CAMO
A new oriundo, Ezequiel Schelotto:

When Marcello Lippi featured as a guest on Sky Italia, he described Schelotto as 'potentially, the best young right-flank player that Italy have at the moment, maybe of any nation in the world'.
:shifty:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
What is wrong with you people, other than the obvious suggestion of nostalgia??? Camo has done next to nothing for us this season. he earns big nuggets. And has become mor einjury prone than a 125 year old...Its high time he was put out to pasture.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What is wrong with you people, other than the obvious suggestion of nostalgia??? Camo has done next to nothing for us this season. he earns big nuggets. And has become mor einjury prone than a 125 year old...Its high time he was put out to pasture.
Agreed

And this doesn't apply only to MGC

Mar 24, 2006
I'm so proud for witnessing Camo's first goal for us :touched: , that was againts Feyenoord in CL , a beautiful volley strikes from distance , the game was ended 1-1.

another highlight was Buffon kicked the post ala Kungfu after being conceded from P.V.hooijdonk's FK :D

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I'm so proud for witnessing Camo's first goal for us :touched: , that was againts Feyenoord in CL , a beautiful volley strikes from distance , the game was ended 1-1.

another highlight was Buffon kicked the post ala Kungfu after being conceded from P.V.hooijdonk's FK :D
i remember that and Camo was without his long hair!!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Again confirmation by Camo's agent that he is leaving:

«Mauro disputerà domenica l’ultima partita di fronte al suo pubblico. Stiamo cercando una squadra di alto livello: ovvio che lui non può giocare per non retrocedere. Marsiglia e Lione? Sarebbero due soluzioni gradite»

And before anyone of you funny guys ask me for a translation: Last home game for Mauro this Sunday. They're looking for a high level squad to continue his career, possibly Marseille or Lyon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)