Mauro Camoranesi (33 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Man... I know it's time for these older players to go, but it feels wrong at the same time.
Yeah I know. It feels bad, really bad, but I guess it's the best thing the club can do at the situation we're in.

This day was coming sooner or later.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Pretty harsh that we have (supposedly) told him to bugger off & look for a new team. But honestly, him leaving doesn't bother me that much.

Still, he is responsable for one of my personal best ever Juve- memories. Thinking back to that day in Turin still gives me goosebumps :

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Mauro German Camoranesi e la Juventus stanno per avviare le pratiche di separazione. Il centrocampista bianconero lascerà il club torinese al termine di questa stagione, come conferma a Tuttosport il suo agente Sergio Fortunato: "Camoranesi non rientra nei piani del club - ha dichiarato il procuratore, al termine di un colloquio con Bettega e Secco -. Lunedì faremo il punto della situazione e poi cercheremo una nuova sistemazione".

mauro will leave at the end of the year, so says his agent.

tuttojuve.com
:cry:

We will sell him for nothing in return. I'd rather keep him as a sub and give him a wage cut.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Hard to see a world class player going out , one of the best midfielders I have ever seen .

and the most difficult thing in situations like this is how to replace such a player .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We kinda regretted it this season that we allowed Pavel to go. Hopefully we won't regret it this time. What is worrying though, is that with Camoranesi leaving we are left with only central players in midfield apart from Giovinco, who is hardly a midfielder and also might leave at the end of the season. Considering the fullbacks we potentially might have (Caceres and Zebina for RB, Criscito/new guy and Grosso/DC for LB) this doesn't sound good to me at all. If we would be going back to 442 or any formation with wingers, Camoranesi would be the last player we would be trying to get rid of...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
without hating, i gotta say that he was/is a one dimensional player .... the only thing he was really good in was dribbling/creativity ... nedved on the other hand did offer so much more... work ethic, spirit, defensive ability, longrange shots ...

since he was injured for the most of this season and did not give his all on the pitch i don't mind putting one big earner who does not give enough back for the team off the wage list.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Great player but glad to see him on his way out. His discipline/fitness has gone down greatly over the 2 years. I miss the old days though, but its time to move on and ensure we get the right player to fill the void.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Great player but glad to see him on his way out. His discipline/fitness has gone down greatly over the 2 years. I miss the old days though, but its time to move on and ensure we get the right player to fill the void.
:agree:

He just could offer us what we needed anymore, he was like 50 % of the last two years injured. He was great but no we need to look forward.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Dom and I are truly heartbroken but we both knew this was inevitable

Without a doubt he was our best player (when he actually played) for the past 2-3 years out of relegation.

And that goal he scored against Inter when we returned from B was most prolific

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)