Mauro Camoranesi (8 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I'm not sure what you mean, as I didn't mention Iago, but now you did.. I'd play Iago over Rossi.

Anyway, simple fact is that there's no way Ciro will start relying on either of those 2 youngsters, so we can now kiss the 4-2-3-1 goodbye I think. He won't have the balls to play them.

We'll get stuck with a 4-3-1-2 and struggle, keeping Gio on the bench I'm afraid.

Oh ffs already, enough with the Iago loving already, he's not Messi ffs. If he was, he'd be still playing in barcelona or at the very least for the Bari first team.

So comparing Iago with Rossi is utter nonsense. Give me Rossi any day of the week, twice on Sundays.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Sure you did:D That's why I'm confused:D
And why do you prefer Iago?
:lol:

I'm really sorry about that, I completely forgot about that post being in the same thread. I've had way too much to drink this weekend, birthday party. Between those two, it's obviously hard to say, because we've only seen them in 'meaningless' games, but it's just a personal preference I think.

Oh ffs already, enough with the Iago loving already, he's not Messi ffs. If he was, he'd be still playing in barcelona or at the very least for the Bari first team.

So comparing Iago with Rossi is utter nonsense. Give me Rossi any day of the week, twice on Sundays.
Well, what do you base the Rossi loving on then? It's not like he's already the next Camo. They're both really young players who've barely featured for Juve, but from what I've seen I'd pick Iago. Call it a feeling, a personal preference, but I think he could be great. He impressed me when he played.

I don't see what the problem is here. I prefer youngster 1 to youngster 2, get over it.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
:lol:

I'm really sorry about that, I completely forgot about that post being in the same thread. Between those two, it's obviously hard to say, because we've only seen them in 'meaningless' games, but it's just a personal preference I think.
Rossi impressed me way more in his games then Iago:p
Rossi was great especially against Inter. The fact that he is going back and is good in helping the defense makes him better in our situation than Iago. Iago showed some good through balls and a good vision, that's it.
And Iago is barley playing in Baris Primavera, while I saw Rossi wearing the Captains arm band of ours.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Rossi impressed me way more in his games then Iago:p
Rossi was great especially against Inter. The fact that he is going back and is good in helping the defense makes him better in our situation than Iago. Iago showed some good through balls and a good vision, that's it.
And Iago is barley playing in Baris Primavera, while I saw Rossi wearing the Captains arm band of ours.
Rossi was indeed good against Inter, but Iago has been good the few times I've seen him. Still, I think we've all only seen little of either at top flight, so it's hard to say who's actually better. I think I've seen about the same amount of playing time for both players. I can't really say why I'd play Iago, like I said, nothing more than a personal preference.

It's weird that Iago barely features in Bari's Primavera, I think we can all agree he's better than that. If we hadn't sent him there he'd be in our Primavera, unless he's gone shit all of a sudden him not playing there doesn't seem to make sense. We wanted him to get Serie A experience, which basically happens to all of our youngsters, so in a way we thought he was ready for it? Something went terribly wrong at Bari though, and it does make one think, I admit, but I still think he'd be good.

Sep 30, 2006
it's not really a disaster if we lost him ..or any other player for any period...the team has a problem as a whole...no certain players are making difference..the problem is with the spirit and the determination IMO

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Wingers do not exist in modern football, and that's why IMO he's been giving poor performances this season because Ferrara doesn't know how to apply his tactics and make the players do their roles

I think we need a replacement for Camo, but not exactly a right winger, an attacking midfielder who can play well on the right and do defensive roles, and since the season can't get any worse, I really really think Ferrars should give our young boys a chance, like Fausto Rossi and Giuseppe Giovinco
and maybe get back Iago and Ekdal

Where's Pasquato btw?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)