Mauro Camoranesi (13 Viewers)

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
Too much criticism here of a guy who has had a hand in a good chunk of our goals this year. He makes mistakes, like all great players, but on his day he is one of our most important players from a creative standpoint. In fact even on his off days! In my opinion, and we have some other players like this, but in my opinion No Camo = No Trophies.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Being heavily marked (which, you're right, he was) means that you've drawn a number of defenders and you have an opportunity to offload the ball to a teammate, which Camo just didn't do too many times when it was the easier option.

It's pretty frustrating to see him trying to hold onto the ball and beat defenders when he has support and better options.
thats exactly what im talking about...theres no simple pass with camo...always wants to do sthing fancy

and then his fitness is really questionable but that is more of ciro's fault than his

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Too much criticism here of a guy who has had a hand in a good chunk of our goals this year. He makes mistakes, like all great players, but on his day he is one of our most important players from a creative standpoint. In fact even on his off days! In my opinion, and we have some other players like this, but in my opinion No Camo = No Trophies.
100% solid gold

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
WORD

Apr 19, 2007
I think he will be great at that RCM position. He is much better when he recieves the ball looking forward. He has trouble in tight spaces with his back to goal which is expected considering this is the first time he has really played at this position and not out wide in lots of space. If he stays there he will get better but I prefer him behind diego.Marchisio is on fire so he needs to start with Sissolo and Melo when they are all fit but Camo needs alot of playing time.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I thought it was his 2nd yellow when he got carded :D

did well today, especially in helping out Grygo against Ribery...fuckin' Butt made a screamer of a save

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I thought it was his 2nd yellow when he got carded :D

did well today, especially in helping out Grygo against Ribery...fuckin' Butt made a screamer of a save
Yeah so did I, I was sure he had been booked earlier?:shifty:

He was very good, pleased how he restrained himself and concentrated on filling in more second half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)