Mauro Camoranesi (9 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Camo is such a special player for us. Usually, players like Camoranesi who are technically gifted and can easily beat their opponents are always placed on the wing or as a trequartista but with Camo you can put him deeper down the field and he would still do his thing. He is like a Diego but with defensive duties.

When Camo retires then we need to spend big to replace him.
Players like Camoranesi are rare to find..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's just not true right now.

Camo doesn't deserve to play in the next games if you ask me. Hell, he might not even deserve to be sitting on the bench. He needs to wake up!
The game against Livorno is good for Camo to regain form and confidence. He should start on Saturday.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
The game against Livorno is good for Camo to regain form and confidence. He should start on Saturday.
That would be correct if a lack of confidence & form were the reasons behind his bad performances.
Personally, I'm not convinced those are the reasons. He just looks uninterested & apathic.

With all the injuries (& possible rest for some players), our options in midfield may turn out to be very limited though, so not selecting him for the squad will be pretty much impossible anyway.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That would be correct if a lack of confidence & form were the reasons behind his bad performances.
Personally, I'm not convinced those are the reasons. He just looks uninterested & apathic.

With all the injuries (& possible rest for some players), our options in midfield may turn out to be very limited though, so not selecting him for the squad will be pretty much impossible anyway.
I agree that he's detached and indifferent but these are affecting his confidence and form and giving him another shot right now would only see him coming back.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
donno fellas, look at the way he played in the pre-season...such devotion, he was on a hot form. He is an argentinian, with an unique style..that's why he is so important to us, inventing things when no one expects. Imo his confidence and form are high...the thing is that ciro must play him from minute one so that he can catch the fitness and form for a whole match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)