Mauro Camoranesi (108 Viewers)

AV-7

Jul 8, 2009
If camo and sissoko are injured, our midfield is in great danger. We cannot afford to lose both of them. Neither Tiago nor Marchisio can play as RIGHT-CM.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
both tiago and marchisio can play either on the left or right CM position

JESUS
the season hasnt started yet and we all are taking about injuries injuries and FUCKING injuries...this sucks

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
i prefer sali as back up on the left or right back position
tiago/marchisio/camoranesi/almiron/melo all these can play as CMs
sissoko and poulsen on the other hand are more like DMs/destroyers

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
i prefer sali as back up on the left or right back position
tiago/marchisio/camoranesi/almiron/melo all these can play as CMs
sissoko and poulsen on the other hand are more like DMs/destroyers
Thats why I did not want Marcchionni to leave. He might not be the best wing there, but as a sub he is very good. Just go to Real Madrid's forums and search Juve V real in the CL last season. They were all praise on how a sub can actually be on fire like Marchionni was :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Camo is such a special player for us. Usually, players like Camoranesi who are technically gifted and can easily beat their opponents are always placed on the wing or as a trequartista but with Camo you can put him deeper down the field and he would still do his thing. He is like a Diego but with defensive duties.

When Camo retires then we need to spend big to replace him.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
Camo is such a special player for us. Usually, players like Camoranesi who are technically gifted and can easily beat their opponents are always placed on the wing or as a trequartista but with Camo you can put him deeper down the field and he would still do his thing. He is like a Diego but with defensive duties.

When Camo retires then we need to spend big to replace him.
the board thinks that ekdal will replace him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)