Mauro Camoranesi (25 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I swear i was thinking the same thing yesterday after the game ended. I never really thought we had a shot for the title this season but results like 3-2 againts cagliari and 3-3 with chievo are something that we're not really used to specially not in turin. Our defence is just horrible.....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
listen him

Camo blasts Juve
Monday 6 April, 2009
Outspoken Juventus midfielder Mauro Camoranesi has launched a scathing attack against his teammates following their failure to beat Chievo on Sunday.

The Bianconeri drew 3-3 with the relegation threatened Gialloblu and are now nine points adrift of League leaders Inter.

“I am sorry, we have all said the same thing in the dressing room,” Camoranesi said. “The game was over, we did well to win it in the final minutes.”

Juventus had twice gone behind but went 3-2 up after 79 minutes through in form striker Vincenzo Iaquinta.

However, Sergio Pellissier, the talismanic Chievo attacker, grabbed an equaliser and completed his hat-trick in stoppage time to make the game 3-3.

“It's not like us. This 3-3 really hurts. We have lost two really important points,” Camoranesi lamented.

“Once upon a time teams like Chievo came to Juventus to see how many goals they would concede. Today they come looking for victory.

“We have to do something. This is something Juventus are not used to,”
the 32-year-old former Hellas Verona player concluded.
Finally somone in the club who has the balls to say it. :tup:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
listen him

Camo blasts Juve
Monday 6 April, 2009
Outspoken Juventus midfielder Mauro Camoranesi has launched a scathing attack against his teammates following their failure to beat Chievo on Sunday.

The Bianconeri drew 3-3 with the relegation threatened Gialloblu and are now nine points adrift of League leaders Inter.

“I am sorry, we have all said the same thing in the dressing room,” Camoranesi said. “The game was over, we did well to win it in the final minutes.”

Juventus had twice gone behind but went 3-2 up after 79 minutes through in form striker Vincenzo Iaquinta.

However, Sergio Pellissier, the talismanic Chievo attacker, grabbed an equaliser and completed his hat-trick in stoppage time to make the game 3-3.

“It's not like us. This 3-3 really hurts. We have lost two really important points,” Camoranesi lamented.

“Once upon a time teams like Chievo came to Juventus to see how many goals they would concede. Today they come looking for victory.

“We have to do something. This is something Juventus are not used to,”
the 32-year-old former Hellas Verona player concluded.
that's a true juventino talk....... great balls from Camo i love you man.........

Forzaaaaaaaa Camoooooooooooooooooooo

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If was in Camo' shoes, i would be even more frustrated than that.
The man made miracles out there, he participated in the making of 3 goals,
wtf, this should be more than enough when playing against Chievo home!
And all this effort wasted by our defense, he should be feeling betrayed by them and i dont blame him. Esp considering that he wasnt around to notice what has been happening lately. The past habits easily kick in for him, he served with Juve jersey for a whole carrier and having a very solid, if not the best defense at his back.
It can be really frustrating to discover first handily that your efforts upfront will be nulled because of their incompetence...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Camo hits hard the hearts of Juve fans worldwide with the truth....preach on man, maybe your words will spark a lightbulb over the heads of the BOD.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yes, we were meant to retain our air of invincibility despite losing most of a world class team and hundreds of millions of euros.

Get real, people.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well if you think about it, that was the first time we conceded that many goals in one game all season right? well maybe second, other than that our defense as shaky as its been has been pretty tight for much of the first half of the season. No one is on form in our back, not even Buffon.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
We lost the game against Genoa and lost the chance to reduce the gap
and then the better part is we will play Inter without Camo and Marchisio
Welcome Marchionni and Tiago then

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
The way he reacted after his send off was quite spectacular. Ive never seen anyone apololgy his behave in such manner. And i dont think it a as correct red card. Yes it looked like a harsh tackle, but there was no bad intensions, just poor timing and little thinking.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Do you think its time to cash in on him, he's 32, and has been injured for most of the last 2 seasons.

A suitable replacement will be hard to find, but he ain't getting any younger and our squad needs some rejuvenation

When Camo is on fire there's no one better than him, but when its not his day he totally disappears and starts getting frustrated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)