Mauro Camoranesi (95 Viewers)

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
Guys ...

I didnt say marchioni is better than Camo...

There is a huge difference between Camo and marchioni

And am sorry if my opinion was wrong...

But I still believe that marchioni is performing very well for Juve at the current time.. not only milan match as some of you said.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
marchionni is one of those people that gets home and looks himself in mirror aNd says.

" YOU ARE SHIT, I HATE YOU!"

and starts pulling his hair out and crying on the floor.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Marchionni has too many problems. And I'm afraid to say this but at Juventus he's anything but a starter material. More like a bench player for Coppa I'm afraid.

Here's what Marchionni lacks

-Crossing, Passing
-Good vision
-Good decision (when to pass, when NOT)
-Dribble
etc

The boy needs to work on himself.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Marchionni has too many problems. And I'm afraid to say this but at Juventus he's anything but a starter material. More like a bench player for Coppa I'm afraid.

Here's what Marchionni lacks

-Crossing, Passing
-Good vision
-Good decision (when to pass, when NOT)
-Dribble
etc

The boy needs to work on himself.
Marchionni isn't great, but he suffers from being compared to Camo.

Marchionni is good at, pretty much, all those things you list. He just isn't world class at them like Camo.

If he wasn't injured so much, he would be a very good squad player.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
That was my point. He would probably be perfect for a team like Roma, Sampdoria, Napoli. But it's just a huge difference when someone like Mauro is playing and someone else like Marchionni. Anyway maybe he suffers from being played in the same position as Camo like you said.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Camo to miss atlanta:( channel4.

It would be nice if our players could return to fitness and get more than a game under their belt before suffering a relapse. Seriously this is frustrating, I can't wait to get trez, poulsen and buffon back but with the way injuries have gone this year you have to wonder how long they wil actually be back....

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That's f*cking nuts....and we are still playing well, in second place, fighting it out in CL...

I wonder what it will be like to actually have everyone at our disposal. Curse or blessing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)