Mauro Camoranesi (116 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
With Camo, Gigi, Trezeguet back we look sexy.

Buffon

Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro

Camoranesi - Sissoko - Zanetti - Nedved

Amauri - Del Piero​

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
:drooling:

I daresay I want the Marchisio Sissoko partnership to continue...we have Tacchi (although Marchi >>>> Tacchi) and Davids all over again :heart:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I disagree, he has played quite well this season, barring the game vs. Palermo...and I obviously meant in terms of skill, not in terms of contribution to Juventus

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
I disagree, he has played quite well this season, barring the game vs. Palermo...and I obviously meant in terms of skill, not in terms of contribution to Juventus
:agree: You don't see him much, because his job is mainly defensive, but when you watch him closely, you'll see that he rarely gets beaten and doesn't lose easy balls.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
aah right, my bad :)

as he gains confidence and maturity, Claudio will be our MF lynchpin and will be even more authoritative on the field...he is a complete player IMO...tenacious tackler, can deliver the deadly pass and has a tremendous work-rate

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
aah right, my bad :)

as he gains confidence and maturity, Claudio will be our MF lynchpin and will be even more authoritative on the field...he is a complete player IMO...tenacious tackler, can deliver the deadly pass and has a tremendous work-rate
He has the skills, all he needs is experience. With a bit of luck, him and Momo could be the best midfield duo in the world. Impossible to beat, and at the same time capable of some good attacking play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)