Mauro Camoranesi (96 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I guess i'm the one who's wrong here. I wasn't able to watch more than 5 Juve matches this season and it was probably just a coincidence i watched those matches where Camo was among the best, and even the best one on few of these matches. It probably influenced my opinion on him.
I read somewhere how you say you didn't miss a Juve match for a long time, so i believe you're right regarding Camo.

Nevertheless, i'm convinced it will be a big mistake if we let go Camoranesi or any other of our star players.
Juve needs at least 4 new players in our starting line-up. If we let anyone from Buffon-Camo-Trez trio, it means we'll need 5-6 or more new players.
First of all - we won't be able to find adequate replacements for these champions, and second - no team which replaced half of the starters had success. It is impossibile for the new players to get to know eachother so quickly and to produce good results, no matter how good these new players are.
Inter was doing such hockey changes in the starting line-up every single year and that's the main reason why they were perennial loosers.
Yes Phillip, I missed nearly 5 matches so far this season and in my opinion he hasn't been motivated enough to perform like the previous years. Regarding I'm right or not, some people here agree with me and others, who watched most of this season's matches as well, don't.

We want him to stay but he is the one who wants to leave. If you've followed his news and his announcements, since our demotion, you'd have perceived that he was forced to stay in Delle Alpi and this was a mistake in his opinion, and in mine as well. The same applies for Trezeguet too.

This is the situation right now. We have nothing to do except for strengthening the squad for the upcoming season and for the players to adapt quickly or not, it is a matter of time. Hopefully, it won't last long.

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Camo lashes out Thursday 1 March, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mauro Camoranesi has hit out at Calciopoli, Juventus and international football in a controversial interview in Argentina.

The Oriundo became visibly furious when asked why he doesn’t sing the Italian national anthem before international matches and unleashed a tirade against the Press.

“Italian journalists keep annoying me about this issue, I told them that I don’t even know the Argentine anthem,” he told Ole newspaper.

“They have to stop it, however I have to say that since I became a world champion they have been less harsh with me,” stated the former Hellas Verona ace.

“The Seleccion has never been a priority for me and too much rubbish has been said. The truth is that Giovanni Trapattoni called me two months before Antonio Bielsa.

“Even if I have never dreamed of playing for Argentina, today I realise that I could surely be a regular because many of the players in Germany were poor,” he continued.

Camoranesi went on to astonish his interviewers with some harsh comments on Juventus and their role in the Calciopoli scandal.

“I do not believe in the ‘Moggi system’. When I go on to the pitch I don’t give a damn about what happens outside. However, something has been proved and if Juve paid for it then it must be true.

“To get where I am now has taken a lot of hard work and I am really angry that I have to pay for someone else’s errors. I wanted to leave Juve, but they stopped me.

“Everything was agreed with Lyon, but they wouldn’t let me leave. I am 30-years-old and I play in Serie B. At this point in my career I was dreaming of something else,” concluded the winger.

It is not certain whether the Bianconeri will decide to take disciplinary action against Camoranesi, but his ruthless comments will no doubt draw for criticism from some corners.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
oh deary me camo when will u learn to quit ur bitchin' and let ur feet do the talking as u claim they have always done, just as hes started to win over his fans, hes just turned around and screwed them over again, ive got to the stage where i dont know if i like camo or not, but one thing is almost certain now is that if he doesnt start to believe in the juve idealism, hes gona be out faster than a chinese take away food service

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
dear oh dear, sorry dom but after this he must be de-stickyfied. after all trez's was after far less harsh comments

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Camo is Camo...His attitude brings the flair he shows on the pitch. But if he doesnt respect Juve....well the door is wide open....

Let him go to Lyon.... in a swap deal with Malouda

or better yet...lets go for Ribery..

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
dear oh dear, sorry dom but after this he must be de-stickyfied. after all trez's was after far less harsh comments
I agree especially with the bold part.

Camo is Camo...His attitude brings the flair he shows on the pitch. But if he doesnt respect Juve....well the door is wide open....

Let him go to Lyon.... in a swap deal with Malouda

or better yet...lets go for Ribery..
This what I did say since the start of the season, a player who doesn't show commitment and respect to his club, will never do.

Anyways, I have another suggestion better than selling him, what about cutting his throat?

@mods, thanks for making it unsticky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)