Mauro Camoranesi (77 Viewers)

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
jorossian said:
All I have to say is a big FU to those who talked so negatively about Mauro over the past couple of months. To deny the huge impact he's made with Juve as well as the Azzuri over the past few years and somehow paint him as anything other than a national prize is criminal.

THE REAL JUVE FANS HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU CAMO!

The whistling little wankers from weeks back don't deserve to wear the bianconeri colors.

FORZA CAMO! FORZA JUVE! FORZA AZZURI! :agree:
cant say he didnt deserve all the bagging he recieved he was acting like a little brat must i say Ibra like infact !:D But iam glad he found his brain and stayed at Juve after all he is a World Champion! But he must remember the club does not role around him he plays for the shirt and not for his pay checks! These where very hard times and i understand but u do not try to divide the club in order to get what u want, Juve where doing everything in there power to keep there champions however ugly it was! In the end we kept many national team players which surprised many! In order to get this club back where it belongs at the top of Europe!:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Alfio_87 said:
cant say he didnt deserve all the bagging he recieved he was acting like a little brat must i say Ibra like infact !:D But iam glad he found his brain and stayed at Juve after all he is a World Champion! But he must remember the club does not role around him he plays for the shirt and not for his pay checks! These where very hard times and i understand but u do not try to divide the club in order to get what u want, Juve where doing everything in there power to keep there champions however ugly it was! In the end we kept many national team players which surprised many! In order to get this club back where it belongs at the top of Europe!:agree:
spot on Alfio :agree:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Atletico Madrid linked to Belluschi and Camoranesi

Atletico Madrid have been linked with moves for Mauro Camoranesi and Fernando Belluschi after the long-term injuries to wingers Maxi Rodriguez and Martin Petrov. Both Petrov and Maxi have been ruled out for around six months with serious knee injuries picked up over the past week.

Petrov was injured playing for Atletico during the 2-1 win against Recreativo on Saturday night, while Maxi was hurt representing Argentina in their friendly defeat to Spain midweek.

Atletico are demanding compensation from the Argentine national federation for the Maxi injury which, added to their own insurance policies, should facilitate the January moves for the Argentine-born duo.

Camoranesi, who represents Italy, stayed at Juventus following their relegation to Italy's Serie B in the summer but has made public his desire for a move away, at least on loan from January.

However the preference is for youngster Belluschi, who only moved from Newell's Old Boys to River Plate in July but is "owned" by MSI, the same investment vehicle that have the rights to new West Ham duo Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano. Belluschi also has an Italian passport, which would free up a place in Atletico's starting eleven for another non-EU player.

Atletico have also been linked with a move for Inter's want away forward Alvaro Recoba, whose relationship with coach Roberto Mancini is believed to be poor and could be available on a free.

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=53720272/K=j...tball/la-liga/2006-2007/sport_sto986792.shtml

Atletico Madrid eyeing Camoranesi, Recoba

tribalfooball.com - October 16, 2006

Atletico Madrid are interested in Juventus midfielder Mauro Camoranesi.

Having lost Maxi Rodriguez and Martin Petrov to serious injuries in the last week, Atletico will revive their interest in Camoranesi for the January market.

The Italy international and World Cup winner was the subject of tentative enquiries from Atletico in August before the transfer window closed.

While Camoranesi has since declared his commitment to Juve, Atletico will make a formal approach for the midfielder leading up to the winter market.

Also in their sights is Inter Milan's unsettled striker Alvaro Recoba. A similar player to Maxi, Recoba admitted over the weekend he will quit Inter should he fail to win a regular first team place before January.

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #550
    Honestly, I have no idea what is going on... Though Juve fans wants Camo to stay... the final decisions lies with him.. Maybe he wants to contribute as much as to Juventus till end of 2006 and give his best shot and then move to another team so that when he leaves, he feels satisfied that he has contribute to the club and the fans.. haha..

Deschamps pleased with Cam Wednesday 20 September, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didier Deschamps praised Mauro Camoranesi after the match against Crotone and is sure that the player has integrated into the new reality.

The Bianconeri offered a convincing performance on Tuesday and seem to have adapted to the new conditions they are forced to face in Serie B.

“I was pleased to see Camoranesi play at his best, I think his attitude has changed in the past few days,” said the Bianconeri Coach.

“He went through a period when he was not happy to be with us, but I feel that has changed,” continued Deschamps.

“He feels part of the Juve project and this is also thanks to his teammates, who have helped him a lot, showing him what kind of attitude is needed to face Serie B.

“The supporters were not kind with him on Saturday when they booed him, but I think he reacted in the best possible way, on the pitch with his feet.”

The Argentine-born midfielder made no secret of his desire to leave the Turin outfit, as he has never accepted the idea of playing in the Second Division.

The club, however, blocked his departure after refusing the offers of Lyon and Valencia, but his agent recently reiterated that his client is eyeing a January move.

Reports on Wednesday suggest that Premiership side West Ham are now interested in netting the world champion and are ready to offer up to £5.7m.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Camo said:
    Honestly, I have no idea what is going on... Though Juve fans wants Camo to stay... the final decisions lies with him.. Maybe he wants to contribute as much as to Juventus till end of 2006 and give his best shot and then move to another team so that when he leaves, he feels satisfied that he has contribute to the club and the fans.. haha..

Deschamps pleased with Cam Wednesday 20 September, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didier Deschamps praised Mauro Camoranesi after the match against Crotone and is sure that the player has integrated into the new reality.

The Bianconeri offered a convincing performance on Tuesday and seem to have adapted to the new conditions they are forced to face in Serie B.

“I was pleased to see Camoranesi play at his best, I think his attitude has changed in the past few days,” said the Bianconeri Coach.

“He went through a period when he was not happy to be with us, but I feel that has changed,” continued Deschamps.

“He feels part of the Juve project and this is also thanks to his teammates, who have helped him a lot, showing him what kind of attitude is needed to face Serie B.

“The supporters were not kind with him on Saturday when they booed him, but I think he reacted in the best possible way, on the pitch with his feet.”

The Argentine-born midfielder made no secret of his desire to leave the Turin outfit, as he has never accepted the idea of playing in the Second Division.

The club, however, blocked his departure after refusing the offers of Lyon and Valencia, but his agent recently reiterated that his client is eyeing a January move.

Reports on Wednesday suggest that Premiership side West Ham are now interested in netting the world champion and are ready to offer up to £5.7m.

That is old news!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Camoranesi is doing great, he is the most creative force and most consistant player for us so far in this season.

Because of that I think we would be lost without him.

We could hardly find a quick replacement for him.

Anybody has some ideas?

Jul 2, 2006
    mark83 said:
    Camoranesi is doing great, he is the most creative force and most consistant player for us so far in this season.

Because of that I think we would be lost without him.

We could hardly find a quick replacement for him.

Anybody has some ideas?
    imo

Camoranesi will stay for 2-3 years

and we wont need right winger

also Marchionni would be good sub

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Turk_Bianconero said:
    imo

Camoranesi will stay for 2-3 years

and we wont need right winger

also Marchionni would be good sub

Unfortunately, you re wrong.

Atletico Madrid had 2 right wingers and they both got injured for 6 months.

So, if Camo and Marchionni get injured, who will play?

Dont wanna sound pesimistic but we need one more winger.

Jul 2, 2006
    mark83 said:
    Unfortunately, you re wrong.

Atletico Madrid had 2 right wingers and they both got injured for 6 months.

So, if Camo and Marchionni get injured, who will play?

Dont wanna sound pesimistic but we need one more winger.
    Balzaretti can play right winger

he is attacking player more than defender

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
    mark83 said:
    :disagree:

Balzaretti sucks, my friend.
    no way, you can't judge him from one game, and, by the way, i don't think he played that badly yesterday. yes, he made some errors in defence, but he was very useful in atack

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    from yesterdays game .. his passing was AWFUL to the extent .. he gave out wrong passes which were then picked up by the other team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)