Mauro Camoranesi (107 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
ahmedz said:
i wonder why all of a sudden Camo is in love with juve again...
I do think it is related to Capello's departure and he finally have his thoughts sorted out. He is insecure in Serie B, but as time goes on, and he sees the light, he changes his attitude.

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
if juve next season will be in seria a, camo will not have any reason to leave us. so he has a chance stay here for a long time to become one of the great juventini... and that would be great!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Since he has changed his stance in a matter of weeks, I'm not gonna think he ain't able to do it again.

But his stay will be welcomed, and I do think although his pride wishes he was playing in a bigger league, he's growin fond of DD's approach in football.

Anverch

Dec 18, 2005
vletrmx said:
if juve next season will be in seria a, camo will not have any reason to leave us. so he has a chance stay here for a long time to become one of the great juventini... and that would be great!
well here is one reason no CL!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
By Nadia Carminati - Created on 30 Sep 2006

Mauro Camoranesi says he is happy with his choice to stay with Juventus, following their relegation to Serie B.

The 29-year-old previously stated that he was looking to leave the Italian side and revealed that he had offers of a move to Spain.

"I'm happy with my choice," said the World Cup winner.

"I spoke with Juve two months ago and we understood each other.

"The Serie B league is really interesting and I'm happy to have obtained the supporters' faith again.

"Hopefully, I will be able to repay them with promotion to Serie A.

"I've never hidden the interest from the Spanish league, but I'm happy with the choice I made."

Camoranesi had been linked with a January move to another European side, but now looks set to stay at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

-Sky Sports

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #490
    i agree with you.. I bet it must have been hard for him as well.. bet he might have been inspecting all these months not saying a word... well done CAMO... well, he has decided to hang with Juve and hope he does not change his mind but who can stop him eh.....

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #492
    Camo set for Ukraine start? Tuesday 3 October, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today’s training session suggests Mauro Camoranesi and Alessandro Del Piero will support Luca Toni against the Ukraine.

Coach Roberto Donadoni seems to have shelved a pure trident attack for the moment, preferring two deeper attacking players who can help the midfield and aid lone hitman Toni.

Juventus teammates Camoranesi and Del Piero, part of the World Cup winning party this summer, were left out of Donadoni’s squad for the disappointing games against Croatia, Lithuania and France due to fitness worries.

Yet they look set to start in this crunch match against the Ukraine, now a decisive result for the Euro 2008 qualifying campaign.

The midfield trio of Gennaro Gattuso, Andrea Pirlo and Roma’s Daniele De Rossi should be confirmed.

With Fabio Grosso ruled out by a thigh strain, Donadoni tested Lazio right-back Massimo Oddo with Gianluca Zambrotta moved to the left.

However, the tactician also experimented with a 4-3-3 system for the other line-up in a game between ranks, headed by Vincenzo Iaquinta, Pippo Inzaghi and Antonio Di Natale.

Udinese play with a trident attack, so Iaquinta and Di Natale are the best accustomed to this tactic.

The match will be at Rome’s Stadio Olimpico on Saturday evening and a full house is expected, as by this afternoon 19,000 tickets had already been sold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)