Mauro Camoranesi (5 Viewers)

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
i think after the we coukd see camo doesnt wnat to stary in his game,how he played without any motivation came this game vs crotone where we saw motivated camo again and here the press realse says he doesnt want to go in jan.:toast:

Buy on AliExpress.com

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
So Secco is saying that Camo won't ask to be sold. If you think about it, we haven't heard words coming out of Mauro's mouth since July. It's always someone else talking for him (btw, can't we just kill his manager?).

But it really seems to me that he accepted the situation. He maybe decided that if he had to stay, it was better remaining as a hero than hearing people booing every matchday. Plus he maybe realized the almost "mythological" status Juve has aquired this season. Every B city we visit goes crazy for us, for our players. We have seen them chanting for us, the families of their players sometimes supporting us instead of them, hospital being closed to visitors for our matches. We've also seen a almost full comunale..

I hope so, because of course he's very important for us, but also because he's one of my favorite players :)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Would solve our problem with wingers since, if he leaves, we only have Marchionni and Nedved as good wingers and no decent backup.
I hope he stays.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
isha00 said:
So Secco is saying that Camo won't ask to be sold. If you think about it, we haven't heard words coming out of Mauro's mouth since July. It's always someone else talking for him (btw, can't we just kill his manager?).

But it really seems to me that he accepted the situation. He maybe decided that if he had to stay, it was better remaining as a hero than hearing people booing every matchday. Plus he maybe realized the almost "mythological" status Juve has aquired this season. Every B city we visit goes crazy for us, for our players. We have seen them chanting for us, the families of their players sometimes supporting us instead of them, hospital being closed to visitors for our matches. We've also seen a almost full comunale..

I hope so, because of course he's very important for us, but also because he's one of my favorite players :)

Yes isha, I believe it's also an emotion issue we have here :toast:
It's very hard from my point of view to see all this and not to stay
FORZA CAMO

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
This is great news. At first I told myself I didn't care if he stayed or left but I was very impressed at his play with Vicenza and he seemed to have a great game vs. Crotone. His skill level is obviously very high compared to some of our players. He will be an enormous help for us to get back to A quickly and perhaps even win Serie B. I think the spirit of the team has been infectious and he has caught "Juve Fever" and wants to help the team. For all our sakes I hope he stays.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Great... Maoro is one of the best wingers. He is very talented, but yet he is very moody. I hope he gets his brain set right, because if he does he is one of the best if not the best in his position..

Grazie Maoro.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Jeeks said:
The first time HE speaks, all the talk earlier was coming from his manager. I hope he is not bullshitting.

Its great that he decide to stay, however I mus point out that I did watched and saw him saying "I dont want to stay in Juve in Serie B" this were his actual words in a interview in ESPN.

But again, Im happy that hye change his mind. Hope he dont change it again.

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #440
    OmriK said:
    i think after the we coukd see camo doesnt wnat to stary in his game,how he played without any motivation came this game vs crotone where we saw motivated camo again and here the press realse says he doesnt want to go in jan.:toast:
    YES.. GO CAMO GO.... :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)