Mauro Camoranesi (106 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
SexualChocolate said:
gah, I really hope he stays.. One of the best wingers/AMs in the world, imo.. People talk about zambrotta being irreplaceable, see what happens if camo leaves.. :(
I'd say we'd perfectly suffice. I doubt Camo is one of the best in the world on the wings. Perhaps you don't take enough time watching other teams.

Camo is a good Rightmidfielder, who looks like he can play the playmaker role better, but to me he was never really good at playing the "winger" role, only the rightsided midfielder role, which is was very good at.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dominic said:
Secco: "Camoranesi resta"
Do you think it is a good thing? Regardless on what you think of the talent of the player, is it good for a player to stay where his manager wants him out?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'm blind as far as Camoranesi goes, so yes I think it's a good thing :D.
Though i'd like to know if these comments are really only from the manager or also from Camoranesi.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You can never know.

Camoranesi is a unique player and he adds a lot to the side but with negative attitude he takes a lot more.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Juve chain down Camoranesi Sunday 20 August, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mauro Camoranesi’s agent says he is determined to leave Juventus, but today the club warned he won’t be released without a fight.

Yesterday representative Sergio Fortunato told newspapers that the Argentine-born midfielder “has not accepted Serie B and wants to leave Juve. This is a lifestyle choice and there is no margin for negotiation.”

He would follow Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Patrick Vieira, Fabio Cannavaro, Emerson, Lilian Thuram and Gianluca Zambrotta out of the club after their demotion as a result of the Calciopoli scandal, but the issue is not that simple.

“Camoranesi has a contract until 2009 and he won’t be moving from here,” pointed out director of sport Alessio Secco in the 'Gazzetta dello Sport’.

The agent also claimed that Juventus have received interesting offers from Valencia and Lyon, with the Spaniards favoured, as they would hand over Stefano Fiore plus cash to complete the move.

“Fortunato can say what he wants, but I speak to Mauro every day and I’m relaxed about the situation,” added Secco.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
If Camoranesi really doesn't want to stay the he should be allowed to leave. However I want him to stay with Juventus simply because he's great, replaceable but great.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Its really baffling situation.

Regardless of whether I think he is still crucial for us or not (although he would be a great playmaker in B), I'm really confused as of the exact condition.

From what I've read it seems like Camoranesi himself is ok with Serie B stay yet his Agent still wants him to pursue other options.

I mean, perhaps his agent wants to get him more money but will Camo get more money from other clubs? With this in mind it would seem that Camo himself wants out.

I really feel we don't need to keep anybody who doesn't want to stay. If it means Camo and Trez leaves, then so be it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I have never enjoyed Camoranesi's attitude, and if we keep a player who is not willing to give his all to the club we might as well bring back Zlatan Ibrahimovic. But we do indeed need Mauro in the team as he is our most talented midfielder besides the great Nedved. Hopefully Camoranesi will stay despite him wanting away and give 100% to the club, but I'm not sure about his attitude.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
- vOnAm - said:
Its really baffling situation.

Regardless of whether I think he is still crucial for us or not (although he would be a great playmaker in B), I'm really confused as of the exact condition.

From what I've read it seems like Camoranesi himself is ok with Serie B stay yet his Agent still wants him to pursue other options.

I mean, perhaps his agent wants to get him more money but will Camo get more money from other clubs? With this in mind it would seem that Camo himself wants out.

I really feel we don't need to keep anybody who doesn't want to stay. If it means Camo and Trez leaves, then so be it.
:agree:
motivation is essential and if players dont want to stay then they should leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)