Mauro Camoranesi (98 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
mnementh said:
He has a right to say he's unhappy of the verdict (obviously), but not unhappy that he wasn't transferred. There's a big difference. He's NOT willing to stay, he's being forced to stay since the Lyon deal fell through and now there's no serious bid on the table anymore for him.
What he primarily is upset about is the verdict, obviously. Otherwise the question of leaving for Lyon wouldnt even arise. The fact of the matter is, despite that, if he is to leave Juve he doesnt want to be in Italy, that obviously speaks of some love for the club. You have it wrong. If he was unwilling to stay, he wouldve moved elsewhere if not Lyon. Fact is, he can have a few suitors at this point in time, but since that deal didnt go as expected, he's choosing Juve. Dont see how his condition is any different from that of Buffon, whose already being considered a Juventino legend for having chosen Juve after his Milan deal fell through.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
I don't remember Buffon's agent ever saying that Buffon was too good to play for Juventus in Serie B, or Buffon saying he's sorry that he's still in Juve. The Buffon rumors never included any bad quotes from Buffon or his agents, that's the difference. We'll see how this ends - now they report that AS Roma wants Camoranesi.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
isha00 said:
His agent (Pastorello, is it? the same b***ard that adviced him to arrive late to the pre season training 3 years ago) has said, some weeks ago, that Camo is a WC winner and can't play in B.
Camo, in today's interview, basically said that although he is not happy about this, he will stay here anyway. More than enough to me.

Verona was in A when he played there. We we bought him Verona had just been relegated.
either his agent is blind or brain damaged, but if he hadnt noticed that ale and buffon are wc winners, and are staying,i dont see how camo is anymore special than those 2, afterall the real winners only play for juve.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
mnementh said:
I don't remember Buffon's agent ever saying that Buffon was too good to play for Juventus in Serie B, or Buffon saying he's sorry that he's still in Juve. The Buffon rumors never included any bad quotes from Buffon or his agents, that's the difference. We'll see how this ends - now they report that AS Roma wants Camoranesi.

What Camoranesi's agent says is an individual opinion from a business standpoint. It is their job to keep their player's values at a maximum so they can work out the best salaries for the player tied to them. Also, it is important you remember that Camo's agent's views need not reflect those of Camo's. He doesnt play for the club and would not feel the same way, Camoranesi would - which is a large part of the reason why Camoranesi's statements conflicted with what his agent said earlier about staying with Juve. Just because Buffon or his agent doesnt say anything bad about Juve, doesnt mean they dont want to be playing at the highest level like Camoranesi. I think we both know that.

Aug 15, 2006
Esteban said:
Yeah, it's a shame really. He would be a total superstar if he didn't look like an indian.

what does it mean?! :shocked:
I prefer him NOT being a total superstar..like David Bekham for instance, his indian looks :)oops: ) and his versatile character which makes him so special and so true....

he is a champion,and now it's official news that he's staying in Juve...I'm so proud! :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
baggio said:
What he primarily is upset about is the verdict, obviously. Otherwise the question of leaving for Lyon wouldnt even arise. The fact of the matter is, despite that, if he is to leave Juve he doesnt want to be in Italy, that obviously speaks of some love for the club. You have it wrong. If he was unwilling to stay, he wouldve moved elsewhere if not Lyon. Fact is, he can have a few suitors at this point in time, but since that deal didnt go as expected, he's choosing Juve. Dont see how his condition is any different from that of Buffon, whose already being considered a Juventino legend for having chosen Juve after his Milan deal fell through.
People don't like Camoranesi. That's all there is to it. I constantly hear them saying Camoranesi is slow, agressive, lacks vista, while in fact Camoranesi is one of the best wingers in the world and someone we could not do without. He was also extremely important in Germany.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Im serious!

Camoranese is NOT the best winger in the world....Zambrotta is even better than him...

Camo was important in Juve's last two campaigns no doubt, and he is a great crosser of the ball.

But he IS too slow wo play the wings, anytime he looks good its when he's playing towards the inside, so no way can he be called the best winger.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
But then Zambrotta IS one of the best players nowadays.

Camoranesi does not need to be fast, he has technique. Someone like Marchionni or Zambrotta are just runners, Camoranesi is a dribbler. Camoranesi beats his opponents one on one, while the former two run past them. Who needs speed anyway, when you can do this with so much ease:

Aug 15, 2006
Dominic said:

Camoranesi does not need to be fast, he has technique. Someone like Marchionni or Zambrotta are just runners, Camoranesi is a dribbler. Camoranesi beats his opponents one on one, while the former two run past them. Who needs speed anyway, when you can do this with so much ease:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_z32jGOq18

I quote every single word :agree:

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #194
    Seven said:
    People don't like Camoranesi. That's all there is to it. I constantly hear them saying Camoranesi is slow, agressive, lacks vista, while in fact Camoranesi is one of the best wingers in the world and someone we could not do without. He was also extremely important in Germany.

I totally agree.... it all depends on how you see the player... like every other player who plays an important role in a club... camoranesi has also played his part and yes we do need him..:agree:

mrs. inzaghi

Jul 13, 2006
    veronica82 said:
    whaaaat? if camoranesi goes to rome I will stop being his n.1 fan, that is for sure :agree:
    please mauro stay with us!!
    haha... :D when pippo was about to leave juve, i was like "i will burn myself if pippo would leave!! i will suicide!! :wallbang: i will stop being is no. 1 fan!! :stuckup: " etc. but nothing really happened to me and my feelings about pippo didn't change. :lol2:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Dominic said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_z32jGOq18
    I would like him more if he is more consistent though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)