Mauro Camoranesi (110 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Espectro said:
So basicly he is taying but he is not happy about it

Yeah but that will pass. At least he's not a baby like another player and threatening the squad and get them in court.

I added the last part. It's in bulk. Gotta love what he said. :D

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I remember a interwiew of Camo with ESPN of s. america and he said that he don't want to play in small stadiums. That means he don't want to play in Serie B.

Palladino

Jul 24, 2006
Espectro said:
Calcio, Camoranesi: "Vorrei andarmene, ma giochero' in B"

BUENOS AIRES - Nel corso di un colloquio a ruota libera con gli alunni di Deportea, una scuola di giornalismo sportivo di Mar del Plata, Mauro German Camoranesi prova a fare chiarezza sul suo futuro: "Giochero' in B, anche se mi piacerebbe potermene andare dall'Italia. Mi sento un po' frustrato, perche' speravo di poter essere trasferito all'Olympique di Lione", sostiene il calciatore in un virgolettato attribuitogli oggi dal quotidiano sportivo "Ole". Agli aspiranti giornalisti di Deportea, Camoranesi dice la sua, e senza mezzi termini, anche sugli effetti dello scandalo del calcio: "Mi provoca rabbia il fatto che la Juventus sia l'unica che scende in B e che diano lo scudetto all'Inter che e' arrivata terza. Ed i cui calciatori, quando giocavano con noi, se la facevano sotto"

translation someone please ?
looooooooooooooooooooooooooool, it's funny :D

i hope u still with us Camo, plz :)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Black&White. said:
I remember a interwiew of Camo with ESPN of s. america and he said that he don't want to play in small stadiums. That means he don't want to play in Serie B.

I know, I saw it too, thats why I have my doubts about him staying

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Black&White. said:
He has also stated that he has no problem with Serie B in the past, so not sure how he feels.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
His agent (Pastorello, is it? the same b***ard that adviced him to arrive late to the pre season training 3 years ago) has said, some weeks ago, that Camo is a WC winner and can't play in B.
Camo, in today's interview, basically said that although he is not happy about this, he will stay here anyway. More than enough to me.

Badass Devil said:
doesnt camo alredi have serie b experience when he was with verona? or did he move to verona when they were last promoted ?
Verona was in A when he played there. We we bought him Verona had just been relegated.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Black&White. said:
I saw one like 3 weeks ago, and he said that he doesn't feel like playing in serie B. but he never mentioned "I won't stay with Juve"

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It's not disgusting. He's being vocal about his frustration and at least he's not being a hypocrite. At the end of the day, if he's willing to stay despite the fact that the penalty holds and he did nothing to earn it, then I think its commendable.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
He has a right to say he's unhappy of the verdict (obviously), but not unhappy that he wasn't transferred. There's a big difference. He's NOT willing to stay, he's being forced to stay since the Lyon deal fell through and now there's no serious bid on the table anymore for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)