Mauro Camoranesi (2 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Dominic said:
Thing is Camo is willing to stay, but we might sell him in order to hold on to Trezeguet and Buffon.
Well if we are going to seell him for 5 million euros which some newspapers suggest, then its pointless. I dont think camo has the most extravagant of wages. IMO some of the players should sacrifice wages (not too much of course) if needed especially the highest earners.. and yes thats everyones favourite alex included.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #124
    - vOnAm - said:
    Camo for 5 Mil euros? That is abit too cheap, I'd accept around 10mil considering he didn't have that good of a World cup.
    He is a good player in his own ways. As his fan, I wish him all the best.. haha.. I sound so diplomatic

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    he should be sold as he doesnt want to stay...i see him as a guy that would disrupt the environment in the squad since he openly stated he doesnt want to stay

el_02

Jul 31, 2006
    - vOnAm - said:
    Camo for 5 Mil euros? That is abit too cheap, I'd accept around 10mil considering he didn't have that good of a World cup.
    Well now, after we sell Canna, Emerson, Vieira and Zambro, they really think we put our players on a Garage Sale!

Damn.

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #128
    so what is the latest news about mauro.. most of the players have left juventus now... money talks isn't it and so does FAME... mauro was quite open about leaving juventus and angry with the scandal too.. well, he is a human being afterall expressing himself.. freedom of speech....

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Dominic said:
    Gigli today said that he's staying.

He is only saying that to increase the value of Camoranesi, I really dont expect Camoranesi to stay, I saw and ear what he think and he doesnt want to stay in Juve.

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    Roma ponder Cam swoop Wednesday 9 August, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma are considering a move for Juventus midfielder Mauro Camoranesi after negotiations for Chievo’s Franco Semioli stalled.

The World Cup winner has made no secret of his intention to leave the Bianconeri after their demotion to Serie B and Juventus may be forced into a sale.

However, the Turin giants expect something close to £7m for the Argentine-born Azzurri international after already snubbing a £4.2m offer from Lyon.

Nevertheless, Juve have been paired with Roma defender Samuel Kuffour and the Old Lady may include Camoranesi in any proposed deal.

The capital outfit plan on netting at least £1.4m for the Ghanaian international, who is currently contracted until 2008, and may agree to his transfer in part exchange for the winger.

Camoranesi would probably accept the move given that Roma will be playing in the Champions League this season and are considered as Scudetto contenders.

Camoranesi joined Juve in 2002, making 92 appearances for the Old Lady, and has also attracted interest from Villarreal, Bayern Munich, Valencia and Inter.

The capital giants are also being associated with Udinese attacker Antonio Di Natale on Wednesday afternoon.

The former Empoli attacker is a favourite of Roma boss Luciano Spalletti after their time together in Udine.

channel4.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    el_02 said:
    Well now, after we sell Canna, Emerson, Vieira and Zambro, they really think we put our players on a Garage Sale!

Damn.
    I think Camonaresi is a surplus to requirements at the momments, besides he has made it very clear he doesn't want to stay.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Camo is a good player but if he wants to leave we should let him go. It's the club's fault we're in Serie B and top players want to leave and the players have every right to reject second division football, they deserve better. We're talking about a World Cup winner here..

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    camoranesi's world cup was average.this could be the best time to sell him from a financial perspective.the downside is that we we'll only have 2 wingers if he goes.marcionni and nedved.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Camoranesi has won the world cup, that's not average however you look at it.

Besides you contredict yourself. You say he's done average, yet it would be the best time to sell him from a financial perspective; major contrediction..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)