Mauro Camoranesi (2 Viewers)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sutnevuJ ] ++
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
Camoranesi is the most underrated player in Juventus' history, as well as in world football.

I agree that he's underrated, but in their history? and in world foootball ?

Come on dude :)

In the last year or too he has regurarely been one of the best players on the field for us, and he should certainly be getting more credit for it.

I bet he gets the shits everytime he compares his paycheck to that of del piero's :)

definitaly one of my favorite players on the team at the moment.
first of all i would never talk about my team's history as "their"(s) ;)

secondly, yes i think he is probably the most underrated player as i cannot think about much better rm in current game yet he is never mentioned in superstar category.

juve history, yes it's maybe to much as my team's history is pretty damn long, but since i am following Juve, he certainly is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

first of all i would never talk about my team's history as "their"(s) ;)

secondly, yes i think he is probably the most underrated player as i cannot think about much better rm in current game yet he is never mentioned in superstar category.

juve history, yes it's maybe to much as my team's history is pretty damn long, but since i am following Juve, he certainly is.
:) so by me saying "their's" instead of "my" makes me less of a passionate fan than you? :)

well soooorrrryy for using the wrong words, but never ever for one second think that i or others on this forum are less passionate or less of a fan towards "our" team.

You dont know who i am or where i've been so dont use little hidden messages in your posts to try to make your point.

For all you know i could be a member of Drughi and you wouldnt know it.

:eek:

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
lippi should opt for bonera.
he's got ample time to develop his skills and work on his possible wearknesses.

bonera---canna----nesta----zambrotta

this is one helluva back four.
i have to say that your forgetting grosso of palermo in the last 2 matches he was nearly player of the match bonera is pure shyt near this player

---gilardino-----toni-------
---------totti-----------------
gattuso-pirlo-camoranesi
grosso--canna-nesta-zambrota

thats so good we sohuld win the world cup with that imo

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sutnevuJ ] ++

:) so by me saying "their's" instead of "my" makes me less of a passionate fan than you? :)

well soooorrrryy for using the wrong words, but never ever for one second think that i or others on this forum are less passionate or less of a fan towards "our" team.

You dont know who i am or where i've been so dont use little hidden messages in your posts to try to make your point.

For all you know i could be a member of Drughi and you wouldnt know it.

:eek:
This is so off-topic but so what, it's not like there is a quality discussion going on. I actually hate it when nearly everyone here talks about "our" team, while many (or should I say most) of them really don't even know that much about the club... And no Togon, I don't mean to disrespect you, I've seen that you're good guy that normally knows his business.

And back to topic, I agree with sutnevuJ, Camo is nothing THAT exceptional. I firmly believe that Scirea and Furino are the most underrated, just one glimpse at this poll confirms it...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++
L'Argentino perhaps? :p
I wouldn't doubt it. In Serie A, I've certainly noticed the tendency for fans and the media to obsess about a foreign player's national origins. Watching Italian announcers, there are some players I know only by their nationalities rather than their names. :rolleyes:

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

I wouldn't doubt it. In Serie A, I've certainly noticed the tendency for fans and the media to obsess about a foreign player's national origins. Watching Italian announcers, there are some players I know only by their nationalities rather than their names. :rolleyes:
well, technically, Camoranesi's originally Italian, right? It's only that his parents or possibly his grandfather went to Argentina.. I think that's one of the reasons why he turned down the Argentinian NT.. :undecide:.. but I could be wrong..

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Lasts two seasons, many people in this forums (i remember some of them...dont you, Besmir??) write lots of posts bashing Camo, saying he was so inconsistant that he was not Juve quality, and talking about the need to transfering him to bring on a decent right wing.Just few week ago, someone ridiculized lippi for include him in the NT,

Now whats up??? seems that Camo isnt so s****y after all...

I really think he was our more valuable player last year. And he is showing his will to reapeat this year...

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

This is so off-topic but so what, it's not like there is a quality discussion going on. I actually hate it when nearly everyone here talks about "our" team, while many (or should I say most) of them really don't even know that much about the club... And no Togon, I don't mean to disrespect you, I've seen that you're good guy that normally knows his business.

And back to topic, I agree with sutnevuJ, Camo is nothing THAT exceptional. I firmly believe that Scirea and Furino are the most underrated, just one glimpse at this poll confirms it...
I think he's great and i also think that in the last 2 seasons he's improved a lot.

But i wouldnt go comparing him to any of our all time players just yet.

But i hope he becomes one of the best.

By the way, great avatar

:D

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Lasts two seasons, many people in this forums (i remember some of them...dont you, Besmir??) write lots of posts bashing Camo, saying he was so inconsistant that he was not Juve quality, and talking about the need to transfering him to bring on a decent right wing.Just few week ago, someone ridiculized lippi for include him in the NT,

Now whats up??? seems that Camo isnt so s****y after all...

I really think he was our more valuable player last year. And he is showing his will to reapeat this year...
Well, I wasn't here two seasons ago.. ;) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)