Mauro Camoranesi (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Toni
Vieri
Gilardino
Cassano
Del Piero
Totti (Dont know if we classify him as forward or mid)

I thought the ceiling is on 5 forwards, but if Totti plays mid, then I guess Lucarelli or Montella deserve to be there as well.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Their styles dont clash. They both could definitely be included. Its Toni, Gila and Vieri I'm worried about. One of them may be sacrificed Im afraid.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
IMO Lippi has to start considering dropping Vieri sometime.Now that we've more or less secured qualification we can afford some experimentation.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
And I think he should also consider a suitable candidate to be RB as well.
Zaccardo seems to be pretty shaky these days, and if he intends to put Zambro as RB, I think he should do everything quickly.

Players suitable for RB position:
Bonera
Zaccardo
Zambro
Oddo
Panucci maybe? But it seems that he will not be included since he clashed with Lippi.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I dont know, the 3 man defense would be as resolute if we dropped Bonera from there. Unlikely, but still.
Lippi say that he may try out this formation, but to put Matrix in there would be suicidal, and I don't think he would favour Barzagli too.

OP
Camoranesi16

Camoranesi16

Jul 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #131
    i Don´t want to ruin your fun. But this is a players thread, Not the national team..

I have started a new thread under "Internaional soccer" about Lippis pick :)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
    Camoranesi is the most underrated player in Juventus' history, as well as in world football. All credit for Lippi to find him and all credit to Capello who brought out the best of him. I never doubted his abilities, but there were times when i doubted he can ever be consistent enough.

May it is down to other facts, but since Capello coaching him, he evolved in every aspect of his game, and now he is simply amazing most of the time.

When Trap selected him most people were surprised and argentina were probably laughing, nowadays they are banging their heads to the wall.

Forza CamoSuperstar

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
    Camoranesi is the most underrated player in Juventus' history, as well as in world football.

I agree that he's underrated, but in their history? and in world foootball ?

Come on dude :)

In the last year or too he has regurarely been one of the best players on the field for us, and he should certainly be getting more credit for it.

I bet he gets the shits everytime he compares his paycheck to that of del piero's :)

definitaly one of my favorite players on the team at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)