Maurizio Sarri (177 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ahhahahahahaha. Seeing all the hate he gets. And we got schooled in the league by Inter and Napoli :lol:
We got schooled in the Coppa final by Napoli just last year, and schooled in the Supercoppa final by Lazio, and schooled in the CL Rof16 by 7th place in Ligue 1 Lyon.

Seems like you are so devastated about Sarri that you are enjoying watching Juventus lose. Pretty sad.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We got schooled in the Coppa final by Napoli just last year, and schooled in the Supercoppa final by Lazio, and schooled in the CL Rof16 by 7th place in Ligue 1 Lyon.

Seems like you are so devastated about Sarri that you are enjoying watching Juventus lose. Pretty sad.
Coppa and supercoppa are irrelevant. I never enjoy watching Juve lose. Im just rubbing on ur face to remind you that hiring a rookie like pirlo was the worst mistake made by management since hiring Ferrara.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Coppa and supercoppa are irrelevant. I never enjoy watching Juve lose. Im just rubbing on ur face to remind you that hiring a rookie like pirlo was the worst mistake made by management since hiring Ferrara.
They are relevant. I expect us to win them when we play in those finals. Especially if we suck ass in the CL and have our worst season there since Conte.

And before hiring Pirlo, hiring Sarri was the worst mistake management had made since Ferrara. And yet you still clowning about it. :lol2:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
They are relevant. I expect us to win them when we play in those finals. Especially if we suck ass in the CL and have our worst season there since Conte.

And before hiring Pirlo, hiring Sarri was the worst mistake management had made since Ferrara. And yet you still clowning about it. :lol2:
Seems like you prefer 4th place more than 1st plac in standings.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
sarri nostalgia, my god, what an obvious dead end his appointment was

what's next, bring back giovinco, the most prolific buttplug raised by our academy, or let's enjoy some nice vanstrattan, de sanctis or knezevic flashbacks together?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)