Maurizio Sarri (130 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The cult that follows him really does him no favours.

Is he a coach for a really big team? Probably not. Is he the worst coach on earth? No. But those are the two options you must choose from it seems.

If you compare him with Pirlo, you can immediately tell which one has years of experience. Our organization is a complete joke. Never in my life did I think I would see our sweeper marking the #9 in our own half when the rest of the team is in the opponent's half.

With the improvements we made in our squad, would we be better right now with Sarri? Probably yes. Would we be better long-term, if you anticipate growth from Pirlo? I would probably still have faith in Pirlo because his attacking ideas are far superior.
Thanks, my thoughts exactly. Although it will suck not winning Serie A this season

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He'd probably win the 10th Scudetto if he stayed, the league this season isn't any more competitive than it was last season, Inter is actually doing worse and Milan is the new Lazio. Good that we sacked him as that Lyon match and several others showed big problems when it comes to being elite in Europe, but replacing him with Pirlo looks to be a big downgrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)