Maurizio Sarri (55 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And yes, I am angry, because I didn't like this hire from the first moment that his name was bandied about. The thought of him being the Juve coach made me physically ill.

But, being the fan I am, I wanted to give him a chance. Instead, I saw a club with no spirit, no joy, and a coach that refused to make any changes.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And I have stated, on numerous occasions that I am willing to give Fabio the benefit of the doubt. I've said it more than once. I also said that I like the direction of going with younger players, something that if anyone has known me for the past 17 years, I have ALWAYS championed

It doesn't mean that he didn't fuck this up royally by hiring this coach
I agree with everything you say here. Sarri has been curb-stomped, Agnelli our President is taking complete control it looks like. We have some decent market moves already, now we need to see what else is coming (or going). That's my reason for optimism and I'm simply trying to show that to people who are bummed about this season. I really don't see next season being nearly as dark as this one. Certainly can't get worse

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Cant afford to get the next coach wrong i don't want watch the same shit show we've been watching last few years. We are one of the biggest clubs in the world ffs we should be able to put together a team that plays good football thats enjoyable to watch

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I agree with everything you say here. Sarri has been curb-stomped, Agnelli our President is taking complete control it looks like. We have some decent market moves already, now we need to see what else is coming (or going). That's my reason for optimism and I'm simply trying to show that to people who are bummed about this season. I really don't see next season being nearly as dark as this one. Certainly can't get worse

But it had the potential to get worse if he stayed. It was very hard for even the most level headed (which is what I try to consider myself as. My posting history has shown that) to be optimistic with this guy at the helm next year.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
It's not his fault that he was a very bad fit for Juventus. The fault is 100% with the management. I'm sure that Sarri gave his best but that simply is not enough for our ambitions. I wish him well and he should go for a smaller club where he could slowly build the squad that he needs for his brand of football and entertain the fans without expecting to win any significant trophy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)