Maurizio Sarri (53 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ok. A couple of things here.

Can we agree that the system he had didn't work? If that is indeed the case, then whose responsibility is it to CHANGE THE SYSTEM to work with the players he has?

And that whole shitty midfield argument has been around sicne we sold Pogba, but Max seemed to make the best out of the situation, but Sarri can't?
The system didn't work because our midfield was horrendous. Top attack, no support, only relied in individual brilliance. When was the last time in our 9 year run the midfield was this bad?

Max had better options, a younger world class BBC for most of it. Stop comparing the teams we had under Max years ago versus the one we handed Sarri.

Regardless of those arguments, Sarri has been fired. Be fucking happy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The system didn't work because our midfield was horrendous. Top attack, no support, only relied in individual brilliance. When was the last time in our 9 year run the midfield was this bad?

Max had better options, a younger world class BBC for most of it. Stop comparing the teams we had under Max years ago versus the one we handed Sarri.

Regardless of those arguments, Sarri has been fired. Be fucking happy.

You know what. Fuck you. I have no idea what your issue is with me, but you can go fuck yoursaelf.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What the fuck is your problem today? Seriously? I gave my opinion as to why he wouldn't be fired, and it was due to COVID and the very short timeframe between the end of this season and the start of the next one.

But you seem to have it out for me today. Good for you.
I'm telling you and others to relax. Whatever the reason, this season wound you guys up so damn tight. Have faith Agnelli will work to right the wrongs he made last season. Regardless of COVID, I pointed out we lost a top coach in the MIDDLE OF PRESEASON and we still went on a 5 year winning run. It's not like its the first this has happened.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm telling you and others to relax. Whatever the reason, this season wound you guys up so damn tight. Have faith Agnelli will work to right the wrongs he made last season. Regardless of COVID, I pointed out we lost a top coach in the MIDDLE OF PRESEASON and we still went on a 5 year winning run. It's not like its the first this has happened.

Where did i EVER criticize Paratici and Agnelli?

Where? Go and find it.

My criticism was ALL about this shit show of a coach.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You know what. Fuck you. I have no idea what your issue is with me, but you can go fuck yoursaelf.
lol not a thing is wrong with me dude

like I said, this season has wound you guys up super tight. all I'm saying is, be optimistic for next season. It can't be worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Where did i EVER criticize Paratici and Agnelli?

Where? Go and find it.

My criticism was ALL about this shit show of a coach.
Did my post say you criticized him? It says have faith in him.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
lol not a thing is wrong with me dude

like I said, this season has wound you guys up super tight. all I'm saying is, be optimistic for next season. It can't be worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Did my post say you criticized him? It says have faith in him.

And I have stated, on numerous occasions that I am willing to give Fabio the benefit of the doubt. I've said it more than once. I also said that I like the direction of going with younger players, something that if anyone has known me for the past 17 years, I have ALWAYS championed

It doesn't mean that he didn't fuck this up royally by hiring this coach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)