Maurizio Sarri (62 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The question is, if we fire him, who's replacing him? I can't see any satisfactory outcome that can fix the team before the new season starts.

I'd stick with Sarri to start the new season, give him only 3 months to sort his shit out, line up his replacement in case he fails.
Classic gamblers fallacy.
It's better to cut your losses before it's too late rather than going all in for a losing hand.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'd stick with Sarri to start the new season, give him only 3 months to sort his shit out, line up his replacement in case he fails.
brilliant way to waste those 3 monts and jump on an other ship unprepared.

the new season starts in 5 weeks. i don't see no reason to waste any time. either sarri should get 5-6 starters for his fucking naive vision (which is too big of a risk when you're aiming to be a 1bn € company), or he should be fired come tomorrow noon.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Give me an available replacement other than Allegri (who will never be rehired) and I'll laugh at you.

I didn't want this from the start. I just don't want to be a post 2010 Inter.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
brilliant way to waste those 3 monts and jump on an other ship unprepared.

the new season starts in 5 weeks. i don't see no reason to waste any time. either sarri should get 5-6 starters for his fucking naive vision (which is too big of a risk when you're aiming to be a 1bn € company), or he should be fired come tomorrow noon.
Exactly why I suggested sticking with Sarri and lining up his replacement.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Give me an available replacement other than Allegri (which will never be rehired) and I'll laugh at you.

I didn't want this from the start. I just don't want to be a post 2010 Inter.
I'd take just about anyone.

Does anybody honestly think any other Serie A coach would have done a worse job this season?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The question is, if we fire him, who's replacing him? I can't see any satisfactory outcome that can fix the team before the new season starts.

Replacements may be available but next season starts soon and that might save him

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Exactly why I suggested sticking with Sarri and lining up his replacement.
Sticking with sarri means zero tituli.
The players doesn't want to play for him .
He doesn't know how to motivate them.
Now the other teams smell blood and they are coming for us . There is no advantage in keeping him. Only misery awaits us with the clown at the helm.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
If you think Sari is the only problem or the biggest problem we have then you are just choosing to be ignorant. Sarri didn't sell Pogba, Vidal, Marchisio. Sarri didn't buy Khedira, Ramsay, Matuidi, Ramsay, Danilo. Sarri didn't extend Matuidi and Khedira for another year. Sarri didn't sell Spinazolla and give away Pellegrini.

Blaming Sarri is just choosing to ignore all the other gaps we have in this squad. You think Pep or Zizou could do much better with the current fullbacks and midfield?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)