Maurizio Sarri (15 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
not sure what is the point in firing him if the alternatives are not that great to be honest. guardiola ancelotti, zidane, klopp , mourinho all not available ( i dont care what you personally think of these coaches, these are the most decorative for me, hence title of best. you can substitute your own version of who you think is best)

the best is to keep him for another year and maybe actually buy him players he needs for his system. then when one of the other better coaches is available get them.

side note: khedira has only played 18 matches this year in all competitions (12 serie a) Ramsey has played in 33 (23 serie a) douglas costa 29 matches (23 serie a)

so effectively we have been playing with 4 midfielders for 3 positions (at least since covid) non stop ...and and 5 attackers for 3 positions (And you can see how non reliant costa and berna are) for most of season in attack.

i dont know, i maybe stupid, but maybe give your coach actual options instead of relying on 4-5 players to save your team would be nice to have. maybe we would even start to play as a cohesive unit. yeah he has his faults in organizing defense no doubt, but this squad is very unbalanced

@JuveJay @Osman @Bianconero_Aus @piotrr

Buy on AliExpress.com

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
I was on the "give him another year and sign his style of players" bandwagon up until a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm done. Even if we spend 200 million, I don't want him anywhere near the Juve bench. His mentality and personality are suited for Napoli and Chelsea. Blaming the schedule for recent form when everyone in Italy and Europe have been playing under the same conditions is something a Napoli coach would say.

Mar 10, 2009
I was on the "give him another year and sign his style of players" bandwagon up until a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm done. Even if we spend 200 million, I don't want him anywhere near the Juve bench. His mentality and personality are suited for Napoli and Chelsea. Blaming the schedule for recent form when everyone in Italy and Europe have been playing under the same conditions is something a Napoli coach would say.
Its become impossible to defend. I can sympathize with the fact he probably didn't get the players he wanted for his system, but he should be doing a lot better with the team he has.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Agreed - I thought there is not point in firing him as there isn’t anyone better we can get. The fact though is that every other choice out there is probably better than Sarri..

He’s taken this team backwards in every area. He just isn’t the right fit from a cultural or sporting perspective. I’m not saying his system and style doesn’t work, but it definitely doesn’t work at Juventus and it isn’t going to work here.

He’s not the kind of manager that can handle a top tier squad

Anan M

Aug 24, 2012
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but now after the season ended this way, I don't believe he has it in him to lead a team like Juventus.

I cannot remember any goal that was a result of tactical brilliance (in comparison to dozens in Allegri's era). It's like he doesn't train with the team on tactical skills, tricks, or anything like that. Most of our goals were as a result of individual brilliance. I couldn't spot any positive fingerprint of him, I couldn't feel any building up of the team and its game.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
conceded 17 goals in the last 8 matches. Worst season ever . Even after the Calciopoli.

- - - Updated - - -

Next year Serie A title will be very important to win, it'll be our 10th consecutive, never done before. I hope he doesn't slip up :scared:
For next season juventus should try to stay in serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)