Maurizio Sarri (34 Viewers)

Oct 23, 2011
I don't want to repeat the things already said a million times before today but there is literally not a single indication of why next season would be any better than this season under him. We are clueless, slow, and predictable in possession. We have zero off-the-ball movement and there are NO moving patterns whatsoever. It's just all baseless passing around and trying to trick and flick the ball and hope for a miracle from Dybala or Ronaldo. We regressed drastically over the season. Not sure what the expectations were but give me the 'pragmatic' football we played over the last 8 years a million times over this. At least our football had a fucking identity.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Just imagine him staying for another season and watching this slush week in week out. How many times have We squandered our lead this season? Just a week ago we went from 2 up to chasing the result because opponent put 3 past us in several minutes. Go further back and its even worse, Milan had put 4 past us after our comfortable lead, again in a span of few minutes. Capability of current Juventus to self implode is staggering. Agnelli needs to the right thing this summer and the only thing that makes sense. Shake his (Sarri's) hand and get him the fuck out of here.
Shake his booger and smoke encrusted hand? Fuck that. Spit in his face and tell him to fuck off. And do the same with Paratici too. Nedved gets a pass because of his past...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm starting to actually hate him
Starting? I hated him before he came here because he's a pathetic loser cunt peasant, but now I absolutely despise and detest him. I can't wait until he fucks off, whether a few weeks from now, or 12-13 months down the line. Our management should also fuck off with him. We should hire an entirely new management team and a coach competent enough to demand signings, build a team, and actually possesses a winning mentality. I hope Zidane is available in the summer of 2021.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If this is what it takes for him to be sacked then so be it.

But the board can't seriously consider him as a viable option for next season. We have without a doubt gone backwards all season long and he has failed in every single opportunity to win a trophy so far. We are unbelievably lucky that Inter and Lazio collapsed.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's been 12 months and the team still can't play his football.

Fitness an issue? Well, it should be an issue for a decimated Udinese too. What the fuck is the point of having depth then? Yet, we looked gassed and they were stronger, faster and hungrier. Surely, the players are partially to blame, but this pussyfag is responsible for coaching, and fitness levels are part of that. Additionally, motivation is important, and he seems to be a lame douche when it comes to motivating his players.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It's been 12 months and the team still can't play his football.

Fitness an issue? Well, it should be an issue for a decimated Juventus too. What the fuck is the point of having depth then? Yet, we looked gassed and they were stronger, faster and hungrier. Surely, the players are partially to blame, but this pussyfag is responsible for coaching, and fitness levels are part of that. Additionally, motivation is important, and he seems to be a lame douche when it comes to motivating his players.
If fitness is an issue why are Atalanta, Milan and Sassuolo flying?

We have a bigger squad than all 3, Sarri has refused to rotate when he has had safe opportunities to do so.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Paratici should be the immediate target.

But oh well, sacking Paratici would mean Agnelli fucked up. Sacking Sarri would mean Paratici fucked up. And they would have to keep paying the guys.

Not happening.

Paratici has put himself on a position where in one summer mercato he needs to, at the same time: (i) plusvalenza; (ii) reduce the incredibly inflated wage budget; (iii) reduce the age average; (iv) improve the quality of the squad.

It's literally impossible to do all this in the covid context.

Agnelli and Paratici are setting themselves up for faillure, that's the harsh truth. This scudetto is already a miracle, and only due to the bunch of chokers in Italy.

The most worrisome fact is 80% of the players are trending downwards. Sarri is not the biggest issue to me.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
How can this be his fault?
I don't get it.

Lazy Sandro and wtf was that from Cuadrado, De Ligt and Schz?
He keeps running our players into the ground with his high pressing bullshit when we don't have the players to do it.
That's why we look so gassed from the 70' minute onward.

Can't wait for his blackout excuse + the pitch+ the heat.... Blabalbla

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Our players think we already win scudetto after Lazio game

It backfire us, against Udinese that really hunger for win. They still think it's ok, we are still lead comfortably

If they want to win scudetto, they must give their 200% against Sampdoria, just dont take it for granted

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)