Maurizio Sarri (110 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Paratici said Sarri is staying but you cannot really expect anything else at this point as we are in the middle of a season (Yet to mathematically win the Scudetto and we are currently still in the CL).
After the season is over we will see what he says..

Pochettino?! He is a manager who usually takes his teams and improve them (who would have thought of Tottenham in CL final.. and Tottenham finishing 2nd in EPL is also admirable as other teams are better than Tottenham on paper.

Should we replace Sarri? Absolutely!
Should it be Poch - I really prefer others (not worried about his empty trophy cabinet though)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Sarri love other team behind his neck, analogy him as F1 driver who does not afraid of speed.

Hope the engine is not dead just before finish line

02:00 , at least in that race Hakkinen give way for Schumacher
So is Sarri , a Hakkinen or Schumacher ?

03:35 And lets just hope there are no Timo Glock for Inter in form of Atalanta

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Thanks for the Scudetto, now please find a way to manage our forward line until the CL starts, Dybala and Higgy have back pain, Ronaldo is playing every single minute lately and neither of Costa, Berna or Higgy are in particularly good form.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Thanks for the Scudetto, now please find a way to manage our forward line until the CL starts, Dybala and Higgy have back pain, Ronaldo is playing every single minute lately and neither of Costa, Berna or Higgy are in particularly good form.
I think Ronaldo will play as he want goals and get the capocannonieri so badly

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I really really hope we are just slowly rolling into a season, because CL starts only in August. it's either that or he is a rare bread of coaches who makes his player less then sum of parts

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Surely he'd like to beat Immobile, but no way he prioritizes that over CL, he won't play more than 3/4 of remaining games
True, but he will be there to make sure the scudetto first, maybe cappocannonieri too
CR7 really is a champion, great professional, I just can't imagine who will fill his boots after he is not with us anymore
There will be a big hole left there

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Paratici said Sarri is staying but you cannot really expect anything else at this point as we are in the middle of a season (Yet to mathematically win the Scudetto and we are currently still in the CL).
After the season is over we will see what he says..

Pochettino?! He is a manager who usually takes his teams and improve them (who would have thought of Tottenham in CL final.. and Tottenham finishing 2nd in EPL is also admirable as other teams are better than Tottenham on paper.

Should we replace Sarri? Absolutely!
Should it be Poch - I really prefer others (not worried about his empty trophy cabinet though)
Pochettino is just another puppet for this management IF he replaces Sarri which is highly unlikely. It would be the same issue, a manager stuck with the wrong players for his style.

The problem with Sarri is that he's just glad to be here and thankful for the opportunity. They don't respect his track record enough to meet his demands it seems like. We're stuck with these plusvalenza and freebie hit or miss transfers until a proven winner comes with specific demands for quality players. Then we'll see a Juve with a specific identity.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We got an important win being clueless most of the game.

In the first half you could simply cry watching us trying to get near Lazio's penalty area. We looked like Arsenal from 10 years ago, passing it around forever with no end product.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We got an important win being clueless most of the game.

In the first half you could simply cry watching us trying to get near Lazio's penalty area. We looked like Arsenal from 10 years ago, passing it around forever with no end product.
It's always like that, isn't it? It wasn't any different under Allegri too. When an away team comes to Turin with hope of surviving by putting everybody in front of their penalty area, it's difficult to find space, easy as that. I'm not trying to defend Sarri here, nor attack Allegri. It just is what it is, really. All you can do is stretch the play or try to take them out to your half of the pitch so there's some more space. Or hope for individual brilliance.

In general if you take away the dumb Bonucci mistake, this game has been an improvement over what we have seen lately. The team was much more cohesive for once because post covid we've seen it all already.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It's always like that, isn't it? It wasn't any different under Allegri too. When an away team comes to Turin with hope of surviving by putting everybody in front of their penalty area, it's difficult to find space, easy as that. I'm not trying to defend Sarri here, nor attack Allegri. It just is what it is, really. All you can do is stretch the play or try to take them out to your half of the pitch so there's some more space. Or hope for individual brilliance.

In general if you take away the dumb Bonucci mistake, this game has been an improvement over what we have seen lately. The team was much more cohesive for once because post covid we've seen it all already.
If our midfield starts performing better than we will also do well against teams that press up high up the pitch

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I dont know why, but I have the feeling that we will choke badly. Hope that is not the case

Current situation with 4 weeks til the end, is the same feeling like in the match against Milan when we lead 2-0
It is all about mentality, our players must not feel we already win it before we ended the next match and confirm we win mathematically

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I dont know why, but I have the feeling that we will choke badly. Hope that is not the case

Current situation with 4 weeks til the end, is the same feeling like in the match against Milan when we lead 2-0
It is all about mentality, our players must not feel we already win it before we ended the next match and confirm we win mathematically
It is virtually impossible to lose the title we are technically nine points ahead of inter we just need one more win

Jun 16, 2020
Ok Sarri, now 200% focus on the CL. We will scrape that 4 points against low table teams.

Rest De Ligt, Bonucci, Ronaldo, Bentancur, Sandro, Cuadrado. They should play but not everything.

Ramsey and Rabiot should play a lot in order to get them in form before the match vs Lyon. Same goes for Higuain.

Make sure Costa doesn’t move this month. He should wear a helmet, knee pads, neck brace and damn even a condom 24/7 for the rest of this month to make sure he doesn’t get injured. Protect at all costs.

Last year we were crippled against Ajax, 3 weeks should do it to get us in great form, while playing come competitive matches instead of only friendly games as Lyon is doing.

And give Demiral, Chiellini and Rugani some play time. But don’t rush the injured guys.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
What did he do wrong yesterday? We played very well except Bonucci's fuck up. I mean that's not even news anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

"We need to make four points, it's not banal or easy. We must think of nothing else. "No Balon D'Or? This is an exceptional time. "Conte's words? I didn't read Conte's words because sincerely I didn't think about him at all" Sarri

Last edited:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
In Sarri's defence, even he has given up on Sarribal yesterday. It was quite visible when he subbed in a 3rd defender for the remaining 15 min. When once asked in his first interviews if he would ever consider a 3-man defence, he said never. Just 12 months later we are defending our lead with 5.

Our pragmatism and crave for success has taken him over and he can't even stay close to his own football anymore. I think it's safe to say that this relationship hasn't been a good one for either. My personal opinion is that his brand of football isn't working. To put it quite simple, the beautiful football that was once promised, simply doesn't cut it if your opponent defends with 10-man. The awful reality is that the same thing happened at Chelsea 12 months ago and their football also became too 'tactical' and formations to rigged.

I'm too overanalitical, but in the past years I've never seen so much frustration among our players. It just doesn't seem like a cohesive unit on an emotional level. I don't even see a close relationship with the players and the coach on the pitch during cooling breaks etc.

There are 2 two things to do at this point: option 1: Keep Sarri appointed and invest in a squad overhaul and sign new quality midfielder or option 2: give him the sack and appoint a new more pragmatic manager (Poch for example) and try it with him.

Knowing our management they won't make choice 1 or 2 and probably sign a new midfielder while weaking another department of the squad making this ride more painful for everyone.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Either back him completely and provide him the players that suit his football or sack him and continue with a coach who has a more result oriented approach.

This halfway shit isnt going to work for too long.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
In Sarri's defence, even he has given up on Sarribal yesterday. It was quite visible when he subbed in a 3rd defender for the remaining 15 min. When once asked in his first interviews if he would ever consider a 3-man defence, he said never. Just 12 months later we are defending our lead with 5.
If you watch closely you see whole team down there besides Dybala and he shouted "Paulo" couple times, meaning that get down and help with the pressing. You can see Dybala being so exhausted that he barely managed to took proper running steps. Was prob 1min after that and Rugani came after Sarri realized Dybala was done. It wasn't last 15mins, was prob more like last 7-8mins and if i remember correctly, they just had that free kick there after Danilo's stupid late tackle on somebody.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)