Maurizio Sarri (27 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Smoking is dumb and what's more dumb
I don’t smoke but I think it’s fucked up to be a dick to smokers or tell what they already know. I don’t care if there’s smoke around me. Smoke used to be in grocery stores and in airplanes, and hospitals offices/hallways. It’s a lot better than before, I wouldn’t tell anyone how to live.
Ah yes, the live and let live without judgement angle

With that post it's clear that you must collect a check from the tobacco industry

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a smoker and Coffee & Cigarettes is breakfest for champions and Beer & Cigarettes tastes heavenly

- - - Updated - - -

3aed4042ad1cd9125e8db4cbf5409d01.png
So garbage tastes heavenly

noted

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm a smoker and Coffee & Cigarettes is breakfest for champions and Beer & Cigarettes tastes heavenly

- - - Updated - - -

3aed4042ad1cd9125e8db4cbf5409d01.png
I’m with you here. Some people just wanna be mightier than thou.

driving is dangerous too. So is skydiving. And mountain climbing. And playing recreational sports. But you don’t see people bitching about those. Live and let live indeed. As long as you’re not harming other, it’s no big deal

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

driving is dangerous too. So is skydiving. And mountain climbing. And playing recreational sports. But you don’t see people bitching about those. Live and let live indeed. As long as you’re not harming other, it’s no big deal
is the societal cost of any of those activities even remotely close to smoking?

maybe driving but if you live in the US driving us an absolute necessity and benefit hugely outweighs the risk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Comparing smoking to driving, mountain climbing and skydiving :lol:

You got to be kidding me.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

But you do harm others by smoking.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

:lol: stop trolling

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Dunno how it looks over there but here we have coffee shops filled with smokers. 90% of the bars are for smokers so us others have to suffer and breathe that shit. Couldn't care less if somebody smoked outside, though.
in the US, only a couple bars here and there allow smoking inside. I know like three places in the whole city but I’m sure there’s more. And that’s out of hundreds of bars.

in Albania it’s the same as you guys obviously

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Dunno how it looks over there but here we have coffee shops filled with smokers. 90% of the bars are for smokers so us others have to suffer and breathe that shit. Couldn't care less if somebody smoked outside, though.
Few months back I was in Kolasin (montenegro), no one was smoking inside there.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Few months back I was in Kolasin (montenegro), no one was smoking inside there.
5-6 years ago we had some law that lasted like a couple of months. They (bars) had to state whether they allow smoking inside or not. It was on people to decide where to go, bars that allow smoking or not. Then it vanished and now like before we literally have 99% of the bars for smokers. I don't smoke and I hate it. Not only it's unhealthy to breathe that crap but my clothes stinks after 5 minutes of being there which is disgusting, but then again it's not like I have a choice...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)