Maurizio Sarri (186 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
So tactics shouldnt matter yet the guy making the tactics is to blame? Do you not see how that sounds stupid?
pushing and motivating your players is your number one job as a coach. Contes teams are so successful because his players die for him, not because he is a tactical genius.
I’m no saying tactics are useless, far from it, but even if you have a brilliant tactical setup, it doesn’t matter if your players can't bother to show up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
pushing and motivating your players is your number one job as a coach. Contes teams are so successful because his players die for him, not because he is a tactical genius.
I’m no saying tactics are useless, far from it, but even if you have a brilliant tactical setup, it doesn’t matter if your players can't bother to show up.
In this particular case it seems that the wrong tactics is the reason players are demotivated. Sarri essentially said that players don't understand what he wants them to do. Lack of understanding leads to frustration. Frustration leads to apathy. So it's quite possible that it's not even about the right motivational talks he cannot do, it's abount the fundamental error in the system design he stubbornly adheres to.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sarri doesnt belong at a big club.. pure and simple.. Hes a good coach for teams on the cusp of UCL and below..

Hes had enough time .. a dud appointment .. the club need to fix their mistake before next season..
I think Gasperini falls into this bracket as well. Doing great with lesser sides and making them perform above expectations. There is no pressure at these kind of gigs, which helps.

If there is no hope for Allegri back, or Guardiola, Agnelli should try for Inzaghi instead. He has been giving us game all year long, he is young, tactical, good motivator, stylish ( :) ). He would fit in well.

Karna

May 17, 2019
Sarri might just be an anomaly in the Paratichi-Nedved project. It’s not like we had a ton of choices post Allegri. Sarri was the only one who had Serie A experience, had managed a big team, and wanted out at his club at the time.

People bring up Zidane, but he’s a madrid whore in and out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duh who was sarri? A Napoli whore if we can bring sarri in there is no reason we can't bring zidane here.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn second in league
#Sarri out
#Sarri out
#Sarri out

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Calma Calma. He will engineer the come back vs Lyon (If he plays Benta as regista) and will remain for next season.
Or are you trying to be funny or just another pathetic troll attempt?

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.football-italia.net/150684/juventus-just-not-built-sarri

Some pertinent points being made, but I disagree about sticking with the manager. The Trifecta of Fuckery must all be purged from this club. Chain Smoking Cancer, Tootsie, and Goldilocks must all leave. Cancer, Tumor + Cyst all out.

Jun 7, 2003
Or are you trying to be funny or just another pathetic troll attempt?

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.football-italia.net/150684/juventus-just-not-built-sarri

Some pertinent points being made, but I disagree about sticking with the manager. The Trifecta of Fuckery must all be purged from this club. Chain Smoking Cancer, Tootsie, and Goldilocks must all leave. Cancer, Tumor + Cyst all out.[/QUOTE]
No, this is not a fuckery. The last two have won us Scudetto's one after another. We are in good shape, everything is okay. We are fighting in three fronts, and have one of the best squads in Europe. Don't forget the days before Pavel came!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I love being in a position where we can only depend on one player to get us through this. Our other players simply can't carry the weight of a team on their shoulders. Most of ours can barely carry their own weight consistently.

Maybe if we pretend every good club is really SPAL or some small club...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Right tactics wins for you games against equally strong or even stronger opponents. With wrong tactics you lose even in games against even much weaker opponents. So, if you have a much stronger team, it will win against much weaker opponents regardless the tactics you use, unless you managed to fuck your tactics up completely, like Sarri does.
What do you want to see Sarri do with his tactics?

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
What do you want to see Sarri do with his tactics?
I think he should use the strengths of the players he has at his disposal instead of forcing them to adapt to the tactics exposing their weaknesses, expecting them to do what he asks them to do only because he thinks his ideas are great. He must stop trying to implement tactics the key to which is the midfield he doesn't have and won't have in the forseeable future. Specific tactics and formations should be a solution, not a goal. I don't think there's any formation that could fix all the problems if the general approach remains the same.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No, this is not a fuckery. The last two have won us Scudetto's one after another. We are in good shape, everything is okay. We are fighting in three fronts, and have one of the best squads in Europe. Don't forget the days before Pavel came!
The last two have done shit. The players and coach won us the Scudetti, in spite of Tootsie and Goldilocks, Magotta too, trying to fuck us by constantly undermining and weakening our midfield. Those two idiots, Tumor + Cyst, wanted to exchange Dybala for LolCacku and bring in Icunti. Nuff said!

We have a good squad with a lot of deficiencies and imbalances.

Jun 7, 2003
The last two have done shit. The players and coach won us the Scudetti, in spite of Tootsie and Goldilocks, Magotta too, trying to fuck us by constantly undermining and weakening our midfield. Those two idiots, Tumor + Cyst, wanted to exchange Dybala for LolCacku and bring in Icunti. Nuff said!

We have a good squad with a lot of deficiencies and imbalances.
The coach and the players are there because of the board.
Pavel the manager? Has done shit all.
He is the symbol of our dominance. Of course Agnelli also, it was very wise of Andrea to have Pavel on his side.

Remember the days of Secco, Cobolo Gigli and the french guy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 183)