Maurizio Sarri (169 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That VAR comment is the best thing he’s said since he’s been at Juventus.

Only taken him 8 months, but he has made a comment I somewhat agree with. An for once he sounds like someone who defends Juventus’ interests in the media.

Last edited:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
That VAR comment is the best thing he’s said since he’s been at Juventus.

Only taken him 8 months but he has made a comment I somewhat agree with. And a comment that sounds like someone who defends Juventus interest should say...
And I agree with him. It’s not about whether it was a penalty or not, it’s about the principle, the rules apply to everyone. We should not be living in fear of what people might think of us as Juve supporters or players if we defend our interests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Grazie Mister, great victory and top of the league :tup:
Imagine posting this, thanking the manager, after scraping a 2-1 win over SPAL, the last place team in the league.

When last year, after smashing Atletico 3-0 in the CL knockouts this same poster:

This win had nothing to do with Allegri, it was all Ronaldo. I have no doubt the only reason he didnt go full pussy mode after 2-0 is because he knew Ronaldo would've beat his ass in the lockeroom had we collapsed as usual.
Now that I think about it Atletico were next level poor yesterday. Lost every single aerial duel, looked like they did not want possession, and gave away a very cheap penalty in the 80th min with no complaints.

Game should be checked for match fixing........
Not to mention the deleted post about Simeone turning Max’s asshole inside out if we didn’t have Ronaldo.

Such brazen shamelessness.

@Bianconero_Aus @lgorTudor

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you mister. Now you have two difficult games ahead. Away to Lyon and home at Inter.
@Dru

Standards continue dropping. Thanking the manager for beating relegation teams now. :lol2:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I have to say that current formation is the most balance we have used in all season. First couple of game this semester gave the idea we could even be able to play high pressure football but after that we were just getting expose game after game.

With Ramsey, JGC and Paulo we have three players that have the skill to run with the ball and breaks pressure line rivals so it may help us to avoid the stupid tactics Lazio and Verona used against us.

Now Chiello is back maybe he can find a way to make Sarri to understand that zone defence is not working and he has to at least man mark the best rivals player

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Nope. I’m happy we won. Also even happier to laugh at muppets thanking this coach for beating the last place team in the league. :lol:

Curious as to why you and the mentally ill kid weren’t thanking our last coach each time we won some shit match though. :boh:
We thanked him enough for 4 years. And can you ever make a point without offending other people?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We thanked him enough for 4 years. And can you ever make a point without offending other people?
Offending Afghan Juve? Why would I worry about that lol.

I didn’t insult you, my dear. I don’t think you are mentally ill. Just laughing at your amusing about-face this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Credit where credit is due :tup:
Is it okay to thank Sarri for using Allegri style pussy, coward tactics? :shifty:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Imagine posting this, thanking the manager, after scraping a 2-1 win over SPAL, the last place team in the league.

When last year, after smashing Atletico 3-0 in the CL knockouts this same poster:

Not to mention the deleted post about Simeone turning Max’s asshole inside out if we didn’t have Ronaldo.

Such brazen shamelessness.

@Bianconero_Aus @lgorTudor

- - - Updated - - -

@Dru

Standards continue dropping. Thanking the manager for beating relegation teams now. :lol2:
Cockroach showing his true colours again

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Somewhere, in the darkest place of the forum, Sarri<<<Allegri thread needs to be formed, filled with tears, hormones and support. I feel theres a very big demand for such a thread.

Jun 6, 2015
Somewhere, in the darkest place of the forum, Sarri<<<Allegri thread needs to be formed, filled with tears, hormones and support. I feel theres a very big demand for such a thread.
I can't imagine a darker place on a Juventus fan forum than a Maurizio Sarri thread. I do however think that there should be a thread about hormones and premature ejaculations as Sarriboiz seem to have formed a strong interest in them. Not judging though.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I much prefer the celebration of chain-smoking, crassness, lack of class, second place finishes, and mediocrity that sums up the Sarri thread perfectly.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides we already have an Allegri thread, it’s in the Juventus legends section, which perfectly illustrates Allegri > Sarri for the time being.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I can't imagine a darker place on a Juventus fan forum than a Maurizio Sarri thread. I do however think that there should be a thread about hormones and premature ejaculations as Sarriboiz seem to have formed a strong interest in them. Not judging though.
I think all Juve fans should be Sarriboiz, wishing for the club to succeed under the guidance of its current manager.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)