Maurizio Sarri (17 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Getting a draw away against 10 Milan players. Credit where credit is due.
Heroic performance to fight our way back against this extremely strong Milan who play in one of the strongest leagues Serie A has ever seen.

Sarri should get credit for rallying his troops and garnering a positive result that stands us in good steed for the rest of the season.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Heroic performance to fight our way back against this extremely strong Milan who play in one of the strongest leagues Serie A has ever seen.

Sarri should get credit for rallying his troops and garnering a positive result that stands us in good steed for the rest of the season.
Heroes all of them hope they have a great reception at the airport.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Imo this Milan team we saw today, would have easily reached 3rd place last season, and they are only 10th this year. That's how strong the league has become.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
at no point this season did I ever think we looked like the best team in Italy, nevermind Europe. Guess we’ll agree to disagree then.
What? Noooo, hahaha, you misunderstood me, or I should have been more clear, I read my post again so I get the confusion..

What I said was about last season, I meant we looked very good during the first half, solid is a word I would use, not flashy and spectacular but getting the job done. The way we won Valencia away was a sign that we might go all the way, United away was also a lecture, we were cruising the Serie A... We were not like ourselves last three months, apart from that we were great...

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Can't just blame this on Sarri alone. Paratici / Marotta, Nedved and mainly AA deserve the blame. That’s like a doctor (AA) not taking responsibility and putting all the blame on the nurses (Paratici / Marotta, Nedved).

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I really think that we would do better if AllegrI came back - we may have less of a chance at the UCL this year with AllegrI at the helm, but would likely retain the Scudetto.
We’d have less of a chance in CL with the guy who led us to two CL finals, rather than the guy who has a group stage exit, a Rof16 exit, and a to be determined in his CL career? Strange logic

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Why do I feel weve regressed rather than improving. When we drew against Lyon I was over the moon, weve got this I said. Now I'm not so sure.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
If the club urgently called Allegri back and Max won the treble this season, there would still be people saying that he simply used Sarri's heritage, so Allegri must be fired and Sarri should get a new 5-year contract.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Why do I feel weve regressed rather than improving. When we drew against Lyon I was over the moon, weve got this I said. Now I'm not so sure.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
We absolutely have regressed. At the start of the season we actually showed some flashes of attractive football. Since around week 10 that has disappeared and we’ve become beyond clueless. I thought practice was supposed to make perfect and it’s now been 7 months....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)