Maurizio Sarri (14 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
This fucker was supposed to make the club play more visually appealing football but all I see is an off brand version of what we saw last season. And unlike Max, Sarri has no ability to adjust.
Yeah, sorry, but its what we saw the last three monts or so, which I admit its the most important part of the season, but still...

During the first half of the season we looked like arguably the best team in Europe, that was the time when the future CL winner and runner up barely qualified for the knockouts, and I may add how the other usual suspects were doing - not that good either...

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yeah, sorry, but its what we saw the last three monts or so, which I admit its the most important part of the season, but still...

During the first half of the season we looked like arguably the best team in Europe, that was the time when the future CL winner and runner up barely qualified for the knockouts, and I may add how the other usual suspects were doing - not that good either...
at no point this season did I ever think we looked like the best team in Italy, nevermind Europe. Guess we’ll agree to disagree then.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sometimes changes don't work out and it's the end of a cycle and this season Allegri wouldn't have dont better than Sarii

How few, 3-6 points that's no real difference every team fluctuates each season.
lol wat?

We had 63 points at this time last year. Which would have us +9 to this year and on Inter. Not to mention that being so far ahead would have made every single match for the last 6 weeks do-or-die for their title hopes which is a huge amount of added pressure. This year, they have been able slip up here and there and we haven’t put any pressure on them because we subsequently slip up too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)