Maurizio Sarri (37 Viewers)

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
nah, that was some BS thing against people wanting credit for reporting news instead of others.
what the fuck is the deal with these jabs lately?
No jabs intended :shifty:. At that moment it looked like the deal was really done (simultaneously confirmed by multiple people, which prompted a fun competition for who was the first one to have confirmed it). Unfortunately, it didn't go through eventually. But at that moment it was really exciting to believe that it happened. That's all I meant.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Has a worse season than us so far, despite spending like a madman for years now. Would have taken him over Sarri, but not really excited for the bald fraud.
People want to sack Sarri half a season through being 1st in the league; while Pep has had the most backing out of any coach I've ever seen for years, and is 20+ points off 1st spot.

What would have been the opinions if Pep was pulling City's season at Juve?

Its madness to sack a coach in the position we are currently. Only reason for it is if the relationship is so broken beyond repair with the players, and it doesnt look like that.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
After Sarri fraud and Pep current season, I'm 100% against Pep. In summer I was like 40%-50% pro Pep but right now, I'm in the opposite side completely.

Give me Inzaghi, Gasperini, Ten Hag, Juric, Deschamps.

Impossible dreams Zizou. Why we didn't sack Max that summer and got Zizou inmediately he was out RM it was a very bad call

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
After Sarri fraud and Pep current season, I'm 100% against Pep. In summer I was like 40%-50% pro Pep but right now, I'm in the opposite side completely.

Give me Inzaghi, Gasperini, Ten Hag, Juric, Deschamps.

Impossible dreams Zizou. Why we didn't sack Max that summer and got Zizou inmediately he was out RM it was a very bad call
Because we have non Italian coach policy even that person won 3 CLs in a row and we haven't won that competition for almost 25 years.

Mar 30, 2006
We need to be patient. When sarri joined Napoli they did not start to dominate till the 2nd year. And at chelsea this time last year all the fans wanted him sacked but by the end of the year he had their team playing very well. Tram has suffered without Chiellini and Douglas Costa also missing many games. We allowed a lot of goals and struggled a lot while we adjusted to losing Chiellini. Sarri also had Khedira playing well and lost him too and it took Ramsey and Rabiot a long time to get into the team. I hope our 2nd half of the season can be incredible and hope the last few games can just be just a misstep. We took the chance on him we might as well give him the time we all knew he would need to get things working.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lol. So many excuses for this guy. Chiellini has missed time in several seasons, including substantial time last year. Costa missed almost all of last year. Injuries were even more frequent the last couple seasons for this team.

We’re several matches past the halfway point of the season and looking worse than ever, with Sarri giving retarded statements to the press almost weekly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)