Maurizio Sarri (98 Viewers)

Nov 3, 2019
why? Sarri cant even make Ronaldo and Dybala work. Signing Eriksen would be like buying a monkey an algebra book
I hate Sarri's 'System' and tactics but we have to be honest that we havent got a player from that category in our squad. Rabiot and Bentacur are really great players but they rarely create chances. Pjanic is able to do it but at the moment he even fails to play sidepasses. Our main creators for chances are Costa (70% of the season injured) and Dybala ( often comes from the bench). Even Bonucci has a better overview than our midfield players. Even Pep or Klopp would struggle with that squad. We have three terrific finisher (Higuain, Ronaldo, Dybala) but what's the point to have such insane players without the service they need ? Its like to have a Ferrari without petrol.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
We all know that in historical terms, the Scudetto is won predominately by the team that has the largest goal differential at the end of the season. Yes, Juve holds a slim lead (tied later tonight?) but rank 4th in serie GD presently. I mean Lazio is +11 over Juve. Hopefully not a bad omen going forward and the unusual happens with the squad winning the league.

For me, it's all on Sarri. Forget what players he has or hasn't gotten, he has enough talent at his disposable that another league title should be a must. The only if for me should be winning the CL title.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:rofl: :howler: Wrong. Allegri's resume puts CSC to shame. The Chain Smoking Cancer has only ever won the Europa League (The Mickey Mouse of cups), and his football has been dire to watch (at least with this Juventus).

Allegri's last season here was shit, by our own high standards, but this current Juve isn't any better. We're playing like shit and we have an incompetent inferior coach.

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty: :numnum:
Sarri is still on top of Serie A even while the team isn't playing well whatsoever. Allegri is gone, bro. Get over it. The guy isn't coming back and he can utilize his overly cautious and tactical 1-0 football at some other club.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sarri is still on top of Serie A even while the team isn't playing well whatsoever. Allegri is gone, bro. Get over it. The guy isn't coming back and he can utilize his overly cautious and tactical 1-0 football at some other club.
Right. Can't hold a candle to the attacking football we play today. Do you actually watch us play? Gotta love People who are deaf to facts.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Still top? Yes. But for how much longer? Are you enjoying the dire shit we are displaying week in week out? Sarri is an archaic stubborn mule unfit to coach/lead a team like Juventus. Hiring this Chain Smoking Cancer was a mistake. I would love nothing more than to see his sorry behind GTFO, taking Goldilocks and Tootsie with him.

I don't want Allegri back. I want a quality coach who knows what the fuck he is doing. Sarri is not that coach, never was, and never will be.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Still top? Yes. But for how much longer? Are you enjoying the dire shit we are displaying week in week out? Sarri is an archaic stubborn mule unfit to coach/lead a team like Juventus. Hiring this Chain Smoking Cancer was a mistake. I would love nothing more than to see his sorry behind GTFO, taking Goldilocks and Tootsie with him.

I don't want Allegri back. I want a quality coach who knows what the fuck he is doing. Sarri is not that coach, never was, and never will be.
Wondering why Paratici is to be blamed... Is it because we didnt get a proper mid? If it is because of it - I think we had a choice:
Taking MDL - You all rated him as the next Maldini or Baresi or something like that
Taking a central midfielder or maybe even getting Pogba but then it means no MDL

Short term Pogba>>>>>MDL but if we wait one more year we can have both...

Unless MDL flops badly I dont think he made the wrong choice... (P.S I hope you remember how Bonucci was before he turn to be good...)

The only wrong choice he made was getting Sarri.. who has the mentality of a loser and cant motivate the best Italian club in history..

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

I don't want Allegri back.
I want a quality coach who knows what the fuck he is doing. Sarri is not that coach, never was, and never will be.
You were doing so good until this :sergio: :p

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Was behind the idea of a change with offensive manager Sarri coming in for Max mainly because of having the GOAT in CR7 on board. The goal differential I mentioned previously right now has me thinking just manager Sarri has arrived. That said how in the world would I prefer regular Sarri over regular Max? I don't!

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Complete the minimum expectation of league title, Coppa Italia, and not getting embarrassed by a lesser team in CL, and he should get a second year.

End the season without either scudetto or CL title and he should be sacked and flogged on the pitch after the last match of the season.
Honestly he shouldn’t be kept even if he wins silverware. Winning is in Juve’s DNA, we could have stuck with Allegri in that case. The management fired Max for Sarri only because of the Sarriball as they felt that it was time to give Juve a better style of football. What we go is utter shit, I’ve been waiting like everyone else here, I didn’t want to criticize Sarri and I had to give the benefit of the doubt. I see nothing special, no tactical flexibility, boring and sterile football. This Juve has no identity, only injuries and what you call individual brilliance here and there. I was in disbelief yesterday as we got dominated, literally schooled by Verona as Napoli did and Lazio before them. My fear is that the same will happen soon on our own turf when we face merda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Honestly he shouldn’t be kept even if he wins silverware. Winning is in Juve’s DNA, we could have stuck with Allegri in that case. The management fired Max for Sarri only because of the Sarriball as they felt that it was time to give Juve a better style of football. What we go is utter shit, I’ve been waiting like everyone else here, I didn’t want to criticize Sarri and I had to give the benefit of the doubt. I see nothing special, no tactical flexibility, boring and sterile football. This Juve has no identity, only injuries and what you call individual brilliance here and there. I was in disbelief yesterday as we got dominated, literally schooled by Verona as Napoli did and Lazio before them. My fear is that the same will happen soon on our own turf when we face merda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly he was brought in to make the football better to watch and more attacking and he has failed on all accounts winning a trophy with this turd football should not keep him he's job.

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
They could approach Zidane last year before he rejoined Real M and tide him for the summer but apparently
they didn't.
Maybe the management doesn't want an non Italian coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)