Maurizio Sarri (90 Viewers)

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Sarri needs to be fired ASAP. Really with the strength of our squad, any coach would have gotten where Sarri has so far. It's not only our defense that has been in shambles pretty much all year long either - our link-up play in the final third is non-existent. Relying on individual moments of brilliance against teams like Hellas Verona is not a viable tactic at this level.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
You got a great job but you simply arent up for the task and no matter how much effort you put in, you are well out of your depth in the end. Thank you AA, Nedved, Fabio for a lost year. This team has no character, grit, determination, decisiveness, ideas. Our midfield is bland and defense is porous. We need something else, this isnt what we were looking for after changing manager. I hope..
What is the guarantee that a new coach will help us play beautiful football obviously our management wants another yes man

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Did our board honestly think Sarri was an upgrade on Allegri?

The football is dire, the defence is all over the place, we have no midfield and we create virtually nothing. Plus we don't even know our formation (never mind what players to play) and there are only 3.5 months left of the season.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Chiellini is injured, this inter team is far better than any team last year...We played shit football under Allegri too, mainly because the rigid midfield.
Take Inter out of the equation and focus on ourselves.

We are dropping far more points, conceding more, scoring less, creating less than under Allegri. The entertainment value is subjective but I can say with 100% honesty that this is the least entertaining I have seen Juve in the past 8 years. There are only a few months left in the season and I struggle to think of a single good performance.

Do you genuinely not think we would be better under Allegri in the same situation?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Chiellini is injured, this inter team is far better than any team last year...We played shit football under Allegri too, mainly because the rigid midfield.
At this point the shit football is not the problem, the results are. We played arguably the worst football in Max's era last season and even then we managed to score more points and concede way less goals than we are doing this season.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Take Inter out of the equation and focus on ourselves.

We are dropping far more points, conceding more, scoring less, creating less than under Allegri. The entertainment value is subjective but I can say with 100% honesty that this is the least entertaining I have seen Juve in the past 8 years. There are only a few months left in the season and I struggle to think of a single good performance.

Do you genuinely not think we would be better under Allegri in the same situation?
We probably would be better, because he knows the team and club better...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Allegri would not fix the problems of this squad though. The underlining issue we have is that our midfield is awful. Our only great midfielder is always injured (costa).
The midfield was worse last season and we looked better.

If our midfield is so bad then should the coach not find a system that makes us less reliant on it? I'm confident Conte and Allegri would.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)