Maurizio Sarri (104 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
... I feel that De Ligt's and Bonucci's ability to deal with those situations where they are left alone on an island against those attackers will in the end define our season.
duels won (total/ground/aerial, %):
- bonbon 56/65/51
- de ligt 60/54/64
- rugani 47/43/50

some comparisons (total only):
- van dijk 75
- matip 75
- ramos 54
- varane 69
- kimpembe 69
- silva 67
- laporte 64
- koulibaly (in this shitty season of his) 61

:boh:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
- bonbon 56/65/51
- de ligt 60/54/64
- rugani 47/43/50

- van dijk 75
- matip 75
- ramos 54
- varane 69
- kimpembe 69
- silva 67
- laporte 64

We really need De Ligt in world-class form in the CL.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
- bonbon 56/65/51
- de ligt 60/54/64
- rugani 47/43/50

- van dijk 75
- matip 75
- ramos 54
- varane 69
- kimpembe 69
- silva 67
- laporte 64

Ramos finally starting to show his age .
If chiello would have been healthy he would probably been in the 70 too .

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
:lol2:

Just going by the standards set by the Sarriboiz crying last year saying set pieces and penalties don’t count. But I guess you weren’t here to see that, princess.

- - - Updated - - -

Get a life. @JCK was one of the only optimistic members on the entire forum when we hired Allegri.

He simply doesn’t rate Sarri and doesn’t like him. And thinks we will be worse under him. Voicing this isn’t some outrageous thing. Nowhere near as outrageous as all the bitching and moaning about Allegri, a Juventus legend coach, the past two years by those calling JCK out.
E6BE33F7-209F-444E-9DDE-E4B6C56B3FD7.gif

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ramos finally starting to show his age .
If chiello would have been healthy he would probably been in the 70 too .
he's been a solid 65-67% overall during the last couple of seasons. what the pool cb's are doing in duels is quite remarkable. anyway, our cb's are doing fine individually, de ligt is having a pretty good season after some initial fuckups. it's the team that should work more as a unit. odds are these metrics won't be decisive.

Apr 19, 2007
But it will be less fun if we don't win the league :sad:
4 scenarios
1. You think we will do terrible and we do terrible at the end- The whole year is terrible
2. You think we are going to do terrible but we win- bad 9 months and a few months of being happy at the end
3. Thinking we are going to win and we win. Great year
4. Thinking we will win and we lose in the end-bad few summer months

Be miserable all year if you want but don act like its better. Also thanks for verifying this defense mechanism I stated earlier about preppeing to lose to lessen the blow in case you do

rainhard

May 5, 2004
The Bald Fraud wont leave City for at least another 2 seasons imo.
He runs that place, he signs whoever he wants, for him everywhere else would be a step backwards, he will not like how we function as a club
I think he said that someday he will come to Brescia, hopefully he come to Serie A and coach Brescia

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
4 scenarios
1. You think we will do terrible and we do terrible at the end- The whole year is terrible
2. You think we are going to do terrible but we win- bad 9 months and a few months of being happy at the end
3. Thinking we are going to win and we win. Great year
4. Thinking we will win and we lose in the end-bad few summer months

Be miserable all year if you want but don act like its better. Also thanks for verifying this defense mechanism I stated earlier about preppeing to lose to lessen the blow in case you do
It's an interesting theory you have about some people using this mechanism

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He said multiple times that's not the case, but I guess you'd know about hoping our manager fails so you can be proven right.
That’s the problem with these retards, you tell them over and over again that we would be HAPPY to be proven wrong and hope that we win everything, but they actually think we want the club to fail. The ironic thing is, the only thing that makes these parasites happy about us winning is they get a chance to mock the anti-Sarri crowd. Beyond pathetic.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)