Maurizio Sarri (47 Viewers)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Oh the irony.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I see he's a fan of Dougie C last season now lol.

Too bad Allegri wasn't even after he was healthy.
Last season Costa was inferior to both Mandzu and Bernadeshi and he should sit on the bench or play against minnows, which is the only games he apparently was effective, now we missed him all of a sudden.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I dont get why is it so hard for Sarri boyzto admit we play worse this season than in any of the previous ones... We all hope this will change soon but atm we struggle against opponents several levels bellow us and are on a way to score less than 60 goals this season which is shocking when you have fucking Ronaldo and Higuain upfront :lol:
I'm not a Sarri boy, I'm not an Allegri boy or even a conte boy for that matter, I think all have their weaknesses. However at this stage of the season under a manager who is implementing something completely new with many new faces in the team who are not in their best condition i think he is doing ok. We have qualified for the next round of the CL and we sit on top of Serie A. We have struggled a lot this season but got results. Something that has happened a lot over the past several years to be honest

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Didn't Chelsea fans dislike him because the football became boring and predictable?
exactly. honestly, i hoped that he brings his more pragmatic self to juve too. the napoli flair and fancy without a proper plan b and naive defending never was my thing.

also, this is just the beginning. jury will be out at the end of the season. scudetto is the bare minimum, i hope for a coppa win and some cl matches in april/may.

Apr 19, 2007
The most important thing at Juve is 3 points. He is doing that while DEVELOPING a system of play that is involving more possession and also quick passing. From what Ive seen so far it looks pretty predictable at times. But earlier in the season we were getting scored on way to often and giving the ball up in dangerous positions. That had to be fixed first and it has. For me we have a list of priorities to make Sarriball effective in the league but more importantly and the Champions league
-Improve passing to keep the ball in non dangerous areas
-Play solid defense and develop our defensive tactics not just at the back but to be able to press effectively in areas up field
-become fluid around the box with our passing and be able to break down the opposition with quick play

Having a system like this requires a few things to go right first before the goals and domination starts. If you cant keep the ball you will leak a lot of goals. If you cant press well they will be able to keep the ball away from you and you will be forced to put on players that dont have the technical ability required.
And the last kevel is breaking down the defense and being deadly whle winning the ball back quickly to restart.

-

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He is as good as several years ago? He was slotted at the RB because he is less of an attacking threat than in his younger days but has been relatively solid in defense. I dont get what is wrong there....
Funny you should say that because...
I feel he will work well with any winger that doesnt hesitate to push forward, someone confortable with 1 on 1 situations, good dribbler. Any of Costa, Cuadrado is a good fit for him and they would complement each other well. Play him on the same side with Bernardeschi and we would look stale and predictable, because neither is able to create space by beating his man.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Funny you should say that because...
You keep digging but I dont see anything wrong with it...

- - - Updated - - -

But I get it, no grey area here. So if I say Cuadrado isnt what he use to be several seasons ago, to you it sounds "Cuadrado is shit"...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)