Maurizio Sarri (62 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Very weird that he now says he’s open to a return to Italy next year
Did he say next year or in the future?

Pep being appointed post-Sarri won't be surprising at all. Makes sense from both our (unless he establishes himself as a CL weakling by then) & his angles, and by that time we'll be able to afford his salary.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Did he say next year or in the future?

Pep being appointed post-Sarri won't be surprising at all. Makes sense from both our (unless he establishes himself as a CL weakling by then) & his angles, and by that time we'll be able to afford his salary.
He said when his man city experience is over and as of now his contract is up next year

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We concede more, score less, win less, allow more shots on target, etc... This isnt exactly what some of us were hoping for when Sarri was hired. Current team is waaay better than what we show on the pitch. I hope this gets sorted out soon because so far, despite good results, our brand of football got arguably worse, reminiscent of Cappelo days, except we dont look nearly as solid at the back.
Some of you didn't have any hopes period.

Numbers & performances are there to see. More liberal interpretations aren't needed. And to add to what I had said, we played better against bigger teams who played more openly. That bodes well for CL.

Hard to accomplish much technically with Khedira & Berna (whom you guys saw as our star AM or winger this season) esp in 3 months. Ramsey & DC are back now. I implore you guys to calma and stop coming to new weekly conclusions.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We concede more, score less, win less, allow more shots on target, etc... This isnt exactly what some of us were hoping for when Sarri was hired. Current team is waaay better than what we show on the pitch. I hope this gets sorted out soon because so far, despite good results, our brand of football got arguably worse, reminiscent of Cappelo days, except we dont look nearly as solid at the back.
He has won more points than Allegri and Conte in their first seasons at Juve after 11 rounds.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Sarri's style reminds you of Capello?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)