Maurizio Sarri (56 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yes, without sympathy. 3 packs a day for example is not a flaw, it's asking for it. Like every smoker he is familiar with the risks, and his doctor prolly asks him to stop smoking every time he sees him, yet he doesn't. I'm not gonna care more for his body than he does himself when his bad habbits finally come to bite him in the ass. Same with massively obese people.
ummm what? 3 packs a day is a vice/flaw if ive ever heard of one. at that point it is well beyond enjoyment and even a nicotine addiction and into some sort of anxiety based obsession.

there is something wrong with a person who can manage to smoke 3 packs a day.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
ummm what? 3 packs a day is a vice/flaw if ive ever heard of one. at that point it is well beyond enjoyment and even a nicotine addiction and into some sort of anxiety based obsession.

there is something wrong with a person who can manage to smoke 3 packs a day.
Go get professional help then if that is the case. See a therapist and stop self medicating yourself by smoking cigarettes. Don't tell me he didn't hear several warning bells already along the way in his life as smoker, being either pain and/or advice from doctors. If you stubbornly ignore that - more power to you, but don't expect me to pity you.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Excessive smoking is usually related to underlying psychological issues. Managing high profile clubs is probably not for the weak hearted. Thus, the chain smoking.

Regardless, smoking is just plain wrong: cancer, heart disease, stroke, blindness and lung damage.
Please stop while you can. Not worth it. Several meds available as well for assistance with smoking cessation.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I hate Sarri , but i feel sad for him and hope he recovers soon , but if this will take more time or repeated frequently , i think this season seriously will be a disaster. From the chaos of our transfers this summer , to new way to play football and now health concerns for our head coach ...

I feel we are distend to a disastrous season in all fronts ... results and play

- - - Updated - - -

Sinisa is under chemo and is managing his team, what are you talking about
You are right, but we are not Torino , here we need results and attractive football ....

Hope he can recover asap otherwise i think we are going to have very bad season

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
We were without Conte for 4 months and we did pretty good during his absence. We will be fine without him too.

I`m not a fan of him, but I wish him nothing but the best especially when it comes to health issues. Hope we have him on the bench for the 3rd Matchday with 6 points in the bag

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)