Maurizio Sarri (69 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
were you in a coma during our consecutive 7th place finishes? :D some of those games were the most lethargic shit I've ever seen, Ranieris stubborn pragmatism doesn't come close to that nightmare. I remember when we signed a young Candreva, the team was very static and it was fucking funny and sad at the same time how he was running in all directions while the rest of the team was barely awake
Yeah but atleast most of the previous managers didn't last long, but with Ranieri we had to watch his shity football for 3 long years which made it much worse.

Guys here are pretty harsh against Allegri, I'm not his biggest fan but I think the man did a pretty great job in Juve. 5 serie A titles back to back, 4 Coppa Italia and 2 champions league finals in 5 seasons (managed to pass the group stages in all 5 seasons) is pretty impressive results actually.

IMO there is no such thing as a perfect Manager in all sports, everyone has his weakness and strengths and one thing that I really like about Allegri is the fact that he's not afraid to make changes and use every player throughout the season (I really hate stubborn managers "ranieri type" who would stick with same players every freakin game). And the football we played wasn't bad, it wasn't the most exciting attacking team but our team was balanced IMO.

I believe we need a foreigner here to do the job, I've been hoping for that since Lippi left the club back in 2004. Klopp was at the top of my Wishlist ever since he was in Germany and I still think he's the one who would brake our curse in the champions league.

Anyways Sarri is our current manager and I'm %100 backing him up and I hope he does well here.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Yeah but atleast most of the previous managers didn't last long, but with Ranieri we had to watch his shity football for 3 long years which made it much worse.

Guys here are pretty harsh against Allegri, I'm not his biggest fan but I think the man did a pretty great job in Juve. 5 serie A titles back to back, 4 Coppa Italia and 2 champions league finals in 5 seasons (managed to pass the group stages in all 5 seasons) is pretty impressive results actually.

IMO there is no such thing as a perfect Manager in all sports, everyone has his weakness and strengths and one thing that I really like about Allegri is the fact that he's not afraid to make changes and use every player throughout the season (I really hate stubborn managers "ranieri type" who would stick with same players every freakin game). And the football we played wasn't bad, it wasn't the most exciting attacking team but our team was balanced IMO.

I believe we need a foreigner here to do the job, I've been hoping for that since Lippi left the club back in 2004. Klopp was at the top of my Wishlist ever since he was in Germany and I still think he's the one who would brake our curse in the champions league.

Anyways Sarri is our current manager and I'm %100 backing him up and I hope he does well here.
actually Ranieri was here for 2 seasons not 3 :D and his suffocating type of football at times was not that bad, I enjoyed those games against Real a lot were we had like 30% possession and won comfortably.

but I agree, Allegri did a great job and his first 3 seasons were fantastic, objectively speaking might be the best Juve I've seen or possibly 2nd only behind 2002/03.

Sarri might turn out great and he might turn out underwhelming, but I'm glad we took the risk, continuing with Max didn't feel right at least for me.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I hope as well and that he proves us all wrong.

But I really dislike his appearance, I cant digest it. Look at that shirt on him and how it hangs, no muscles at all, terrible posture. Old dude that doesnt keep up appearance, excercise or eat well, but takes shots as soon as he opens up his eyes in the morning, to wash away cigarete breath. I also hope camera wont focus too much on him during games. Pls dont die on our bench either. Would be terrible for our image.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Juve under Ranieri was the worst Juve I'd ever watched. Allegri's Juve is not attractive sure but we played a pretty decent football.
Sometimes. Sometimes we lost imagination. Del Neri was the lowest point in the clubs history. At least under Ranieri we had those memorable games against Real Madrid, we competed in Serie A for a while.

I'm interested to see what the players say about Sarri. Of course they'll be complementary but I do wonder whether we trained too hard under Allegri. He was noted as very hard conditioning coach. And besides, Sarri's football is less taxing.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think soyboy and hate the number 96.

Max was amazing but 100% support Sarri now that he is here.
:agree:

Funny these comments coming from people who spent 2-3 years being immensely butthurt, calling our legend coach who won this club 11 trophies, a pussy and a coward, now taking people to task for not being psyched about our new coach who has won exactly nothing for Juventus. :lol3:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree:

Funny these comments coming from people who spent 2-3 years being immensely butthurt, calling our legend coach who won this club 11 trophies, a pussy and a coward, now taking people to task for not being psyched about our new coach who has won exactly nothing for Juventus. :lol3:
Word.

Miss max and his little antics around the training pitch but I’ll wait to hate until Sarri gives me a reason to get mad

- - - Updated - - -

11 fucking trophies :lol:

That’s a lot.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
That’s because he’s been manager for only a few weeks and the season hasn’t even begun yet.

Why do you make so many dumb and useless observations?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)