Maurizio Sarri (218 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You have no shame.do you?
What happend? It turned out i was right from the beginning and team needed a new and fresh blood. And the board did what I though long ago and changed our coach.

So stop acting like you were right .

I will criticize the shit out of Sarri if he doesn't deliver too. I only care about Juve, not some individuals who are paid millions to deliver.

Now go Spam every thread with your useless and repetitive posts.
When you whine and moan like a bitch for years eventually you generally do get it right once or twice. That’s just playing the odds. Lol

This year was the first time in the Allegri era he lost to an inferior team in the CL knockouts. But you’ve been acting like we’ve getting embarrassed in CL for years under Max lol

Now go cry some more tears of joy while you worship Sarri’s old hobo ass.

- - - Updated - - -

You've moaned about Allegri for years now. I certainly would be, but I doubt you will.
Imagine thinking the colossal quantity of moaning and whining she/he/it has done about Allegri was just “pointing out problems in the way we played.”

And then this same creature thinking how Sarri’s Chelsea played this year is an improvement. :lol:

Jan 22, 2016
You've moaned about Allegri for years now. I certainly would be, but I doubt you will.
That's not true at all. I have been one his fans from beginning.

I only started to get worried about our future with Allegri since the ending of the last season. But didn't post anything beside praising him for another double.

I didn't even say anything until around 10 games into this season. After that i mostly talked about our way of playing rather than Allegri like anyone else.
It was when we lost to Atalanta and playing shit football that i said this team need a new coach with different philosophy.

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
This will be interesting :grin::grin::grin: He will have a club with an excellent infrastructure behind him. I have a feeling that we together will blow up anyone and everything! I'm excited :mark::klin:

Welcome Sarri!! Let's go!

Jun 6, 2015
That's not true at all. I have been one his fans from beginning.

I only started to get worried about our future with Allegri since the ending of the last season. But didn't post anything beside praising him for another double.

I didn't even say anything until around 10 games into this season. After that i mostly talked about our way of playing rather than Allegri like anyone else.
It was when we lost to Atalanta and playing shit football that i said this team need a new coach with different philosophy.
I don't remember the timetable for when you became an Allegri hater, but the tone and the content of your posts definitely fit the moan category. You can of course try to paint a different picture in your head if it somehow helps you to cope with reality. Like for many Allegri bashers it got very personal for you with Allegri at some point for some reason.

You are asking people to respect a guy that thus far has done nothing to deserve it (quite on the contrary). Allegri on the other hand actually deserves the respect of all Juventini for what he has given this club. We live in a funny world.

Jan 22, 2016
I don't remember the timetable for when you became an Allegri hater, but the tone and the content of your posts definitely fit the moan category. You can of course try to paint a different picture in your head if it somehow helps you to cope with reality. Like for many Allegri bashers it got very personal for you with Allegri at some point for some reason.

You are asking people to respect a guy that thus far has done nothing to deserve it (quite on the contrary). Allegri on the other hand actually deserves the respect of all Juventini for what he has given this club. We live in a funny world.
I should have known and stoped when you said i have been an Allegri hater for years.

At this point you are just making things up or your memory is mistaking me with another user.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol that sarri shirt.

Welcome dude, show us what u have got. Just please dont be an idiot in the sidelines or press conferences, and all will be fine, at least at the beggining

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 212)